Photo

what new shows are you planning to watch this fall?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 28 July 2009 - 01:11 AM

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t42867

we talked about our favorite shows that made it past the cutting room floor, but I have been seeing TONS of ads for new shows and even though in the past few years I have tried not to add new shows, a lot of my favs got cut the past two years so its time to find some new shows.

here is the NBC fall schedule
NBC FALL PREVIEW 2009/2010
Traum and Mercy are the new ones (I think they are trying to recoup their ER audience here)

here is the CBS fall preview
CBS 2009 Fall Preview - CBS.com
and schedule
CBS 2009 Fall Preview - CBS.com
I am totally looking forward to The Good Wife

here is ABC
http://a.abc.com/med....llschedule.pdf
I think Wednesday nights will be my night here, Modern Family & Cougar Town look funny and I love my 90210 alums so I will check out Eastwick

here is CW
The CW Blog THE CW ANNOUNCES SCHEDULE FOR 2009-2010 SEASON
Melrose Place!!!

any other stations you watch?
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#2 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 08:12 PM

modern Family & Couger, for sure. I'm most excited for a new season of 'It's always Sunny in Philadelphia', though. That's the funnies freakin' show!

#3 Jessica

Jessica
    • VIP Member
    • 11,939 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 08:58 PM

Hmmm....

I know Brian wants to check out Truama because of his job, but I'm sure he's going to end up hating it like he does every other medical drama (he's always shouting "THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS!" at the tv).

I'm definitely watching the new Melrose Place, The Vampire Diaries and... I think that might be all I'm adding.

#4 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 04 August 2009 - 12:23 AM

Jessica my dad totally loves watching CSI and Law & Order but always says, they don't really do that, or that's not how it works. Its kinda funny!
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#5 Chiquita

Chiquita
      • 2,674 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 12:42 AM

I think I'm gonna check out The Vampire Diaries and Melrose Place :) Not sure what else I should add so it doesn't get toooo crazy on my PVR

I also hate getting hooked on a new show then they cut it either midseason or after one season... grrr.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users