Sign in to follow this  
bluestarfishsea

I ordered my dress online for under $100 cnd and it came in 3 weeks!

Thanks for sharing. I saw a few online retailers from China and was a bit scared. Looks like a few of you have usedthis site and are pretty happy so I can finally get 3 dresses like I want! thanks!

I just got my dress from light in the box last week and the quality is really good. It's lined properly and the seams are straight. Only problem is that it doesn't fit. Mind you this is no fault of light in the box, as I gave them the incorrect sizing.

It says to have someone else measure you, which I didn't do and ended up telling them I have bigger boobs and hips then I really do. Oh and I told them I was a few inches taller then I really am. lol.

I would totally order from them again but this time have a seamstress measure me like the website suggested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLee147 View Post
I just got my dress from light in the box last week and the quality is really good. It's lined properly and the seams are straight. Only problem is that it doesn't fit. Mind you this is no fault of light in the box, as I gave them the incorrect sizing.

It says to have someone else measure you, which I didn't do and ended up telling them I have bigger boobs and hips then I really do. Oh and I told them I was a few inches taller then I really am. lol.

I would totally order from them again but this time have a seamstress measure me like the website suggested.
I just got mine too posted pics on:

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t39752

I didn't custom order mine so I have to have mine altered as well. The quality is super nice!!!

Wow, I hadn't really considered this as an option but it seems like it might be a good way to get some nice BM dresses! Has anyone used Dragon Orient? They have a lot more color selections than Light in the Box so I was wondering if anyone here has used them? Thanks! And congrats ladies :)