Sign in to follow this  
TammyB

Fyi

omg I will never get used to this! For over 5,000 posts, you've been TammyM- heck, I even refer to you around my house (yes, you come up in conversation, as well as Tammy, Edyta, Christa, etc...). How will I ever get used to this? Seriously though, I think it's cute. I've actually debated changing my forum name too...except I have no idea what I'd change it to. Got any ideas? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkashmira View Post
So cute! Poor Cain 0 was he wet all night?

By the way what was the weather like? Was it super hot or humid?
Hot.. YES.. it's like on average about 95, but around 5 or 6 it really does start to cool off, I had the pash I got from Glenda on at night time. Plus Wednesday after the wedding it was actually cold and windy all day, if I had a sweat shirt I would have worn it..

Humid,, not so much..

Sarah about about DIY Queen for your user name? I was going to change my to "post whore" I know you guys would know who it was.. Hmm maybe I still will I have more points then I can spend.. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clussy75 View Post
Thanks for sharing Tammy! I love the shot where the back of your dress is kinda flowing back with the beach breeze. Very romantic shot. So, now this brings up a great point that I have a question about. How much are you having to do to change your name on all the important documents/creditors? Are you working off a check list that you have to go off of?

Congratulations again!
Ummm, this is the first place my name has been changed.. Gosh I guess I should sit down and make a list.