Sandals Resorts

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Marie

Marie
  • 138 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:35 PM

Hey Guys,

Sorry to pick your brains with this--but Im kind of sick of picking my own! We are getting married at ROR and still undecided about the 2nd week and where we'll stay & if we'll stay. We're actually waiting on a quote for the 2nd week right now from ROR..........I just saw today the sale that Sandals has on...something like 55% off?

Does anyone have any preference when it comes to the sandals resorts in jamaica? I just can't decide-I love them all....and the rates are pretty good and comparable to others at this point too. Montego Bay & Ocho Rios ones would be close....and rates are great.........any suggestions?

Sandals - Save up to 65% plus 1 night free and your companion flies free at Sandals Emerald Bay

#2 Marie

Marie
    • 138 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:47 PM

sorry-ignore this-I just found what I was looking for and I cant figure out how to delete the thread!

#3 luvli123

luvli123
      • 7 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 10:27 AM

Hello:

I know you said to ingnor the thread, but i wanted to let you know that i am a son to be Sandals Grande Ocho Rios Bride getting married on 3/20/10 and they have great prices. They are currently having 65% off rates on their rooms. And i must say that this resort is absolutly beautiful. My fiance and I visited this resort two years ago and just fell in love with it. When we got engaged initially i wanted a big wedding where reside but they we both deceided that since we both loved SGOR that we will getmarried and now we are all booked and planning our wedding.

Lisa

#4 jillnaples06

jillnaples06
        • 8 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 10:53 AM

we are getting married in april 2010 at sandals negril. we want to use the gazebo by the water. do any past brides have pics of the decor they chose for this location?

#5 jawedding

jawedding
          • 197 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:47 AM

I LOVE this thread! I just booked my second week at sandals thanks to you ladies!
            33 People Booked!!

#6 luvli123

luvli123
            • 7 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 12:18 PM

Hello:

I know you said to ingnor the thread, but i wanted to let you know that i am a son to be Sandals Grande Ocho Rios Bride getting married on 3/20/10 and they have great prices. They are currently having 65% off rates on their rooms. And i must say that this resort is absolutly beautiful. My fiance and I visited this resort two years ago and just fell in love with it. When we got engaged initially i wanted a big wedding where reside but they we both deceided that since we both loved SGOR that we will getmarried and now we are all booked and planning our wedding.

Lisa

#7 jawedding

jawedding
              • 197 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 06:27 PM

I just booked sandals montego bay for my second week (honeymoon).. we're getting married at the ROR at the end of our week there, and we didn't know if we could do a second week or not, so I am SO excited to have a romantic week! I would love to hear from anybody who has been there! (we done a ton of 'resort' travelling.. other than one soso cuban resort and one soso dominican last minute cheap vacations, so I have no idea what to expect!)
                33 People Booked!!

#8 Marie

Marie
                • 138 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 08:34 AM

jawedding...funny you should say that! We're getting married at ROR...and Im nervous that there may be some guests that will extend there stay the 2nd week.....we already have guests that are paying to stay in the jacuzzi suites (which I was little weirded out over..I know, I know...! I shouldn't be...It just hit me as odd that our guests were booking big lavish rooms like they were the ones getting married....it was the first time I saw my bridzilla side, haha, so I had to get over it..and now Im venting) lol....anyways,...I really dont wanna over spend for the 2nd week....we were considering staying at riu cause its cheapest.....all other sanals and couples resorts were about $1000 more....I havent checked Montego Bay Sandals yet tho! Maybe I should!

#9 jamaicabride09

jamaicabride09
                  • 856 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 12:06 AM

Hi Lisa,

Yay for another SGOR bride!!!!Please let me know if I can answer any questions.

#10 OchieBride

OchieBride
                    • 109 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 12:21 AM

I was pretty decided on Grand Palladium but I was just told my cousin works at one of the sandals and can get me a good deal...I like deals...so I might be jumping ship. I just want to book something!! Once I book I think I'll feel better

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users