I switched from trying to figure out photoshop to using powerpoint. I'm having a much easier time now. I don't know why I didn't start with power point -I use it for at work all the time. I'll post mine once its made for feedback.

Of course you all can post the ones you made for me. I would do it now, but they are saved on my other computer.

Let me know if you want me to post them tonight....or you can do it yourselves!

Amy, Heidi and Paula all made great logos for me! I can't decide which one I want to use for my bags......................and, we may have gone back to our original colors of the turquiose and pink. rolleyes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Martha View Post
Of course you all can post the ones you made for me. I would do it now, but they are saved on my other computer.

Let me know if you want me to post them tonight....or you can do it yourselves!

Amy, Heidi and Paula all made great logos for me! I can't decide which one I want to use for my bags......................and, we may have gone back to our original colors of the turquiose and pink. rolleyes.gif
aw, I like your pink/green/orange combo!!! (maybe cause that's what I wanted, and the orange got vetoed by Reggie! haha!)

Dang, you girls are good. I work at Adobe, have all of the design products at my fingertips but struggle with something as simple as re-sizing a photo. Another reminder that I need to sign up for a Photoshop class.