Sign in to follow this  
JaimeLynne

I´m Engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeLynne View Post
LMAO Courtney you are going to KILL me because I HAVE NO CLUE what I was talking about!!!!!!!!

P.S. It's nice to see this thread dragged up. :) Reading through it has made me all giddy again and put a big smile on my face. You girls are all so great!
Crap, I was afraid that was going to happen. I think it was around the same time you had your wisdom teeth taken out, but I couldn't find it in that thread! lol.... and the search continues

i am still such a newbie i didn't even pay attention to the dates! so i guess a VERY out-dated and overdue congrats is more like it smile123.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeLynne View Post
LMAO Courtney you are going to KILL me because I HAVE NO CLUE what I was talking about!!!!!!!!

P.S. It's nice to see this thread dragged up. :) Reading through it has made me all giddy again and put a big smile on my face. You girls are all so great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.B 2008 View Post
i am still such a newbie i didn't even pay attention to the dates! so i guess a VERY out-dated and overdue congrats is more like it smile123.gif
It still counts!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.B 2008 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtneyV View Post
It still counts!! :)
Definitely! THANKS!!! :)