Photo

Any UFC fans???

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 silverangel

silverangel
  • 216 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 11:04 PM

Nadine I am sooo jealous! What a great Bach Party!!!
    I bet your FI wished he was there (or maybe he was)...

For some reason I can't watch TUF anymore...guess i've seen too many and I don't find the house fights or drama interesting?!?

#22 azulskies

azulskies
    • 1,131 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 11:25 PM

We love watching UFC! We normally go to a bar to watch the fights. GSP is my fave!

And cdnvb9, I'm jealous! What an awesome bachelorette party!

#23 EDRBride2009

EDRBride2009
      • 278 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 11:32 PM

I love UFC! I also love Forrest. I'm excited to see him fight again.
        And Nadine I'm super jealous as well.

#24 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,569 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 11:37 PM

Nadine-- E loved the bach pics!! I hope that happens to the BDW vegas trip too :)

#25 ~Keira~

~Keira~
          • 1,338 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 09:54 AM

So I'm curious to know...When watching the fights with your FI, during commercials, does he try and put you in some of the submissions like mine does? I'm pretty sure Steve wishes he was a fighter but he's so sinny he wouldn't even make it to light weight. :-) So that leaves me to be the guinea pig.
            ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

#26 CrystalM

CrystalM
            • 829 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:08 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by KLee147
              So I'm curious to know...When watching the fights with your FI, during commercials, does he try and put you in some of the submissions like mine does? I'm pretty sure Steve wishes he was a fighter but he's so sinny he wouldn't even make it to light weight. :-) So that leaves me to be the guinea pig.
              LOL not at all, but my fiance is the largest guy of his friends in one way or another. He was in the Army and he used to have anger issues he dealt with by street fighting, his friends aren't about to let him try!
              I have a fabulous photographer I can share in the United States Virgin Islands in late April/early MayP.M. if interested!http://img.weddingco....pvbh7hxc5u.png

#27 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,569 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 01:26 PM

Haha, Typically FI and I end up playing UFC when we are wasted. It is pretty amusing.

#28 silverangel

silverangel
                • 216 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 12:23 AM

Quote:
                  All the time!!! Sometimes it's fun but i'm not nearly as strong and so I just tap to end it early...lol Glad to know i'm not the only one!

UFC 101 is coming up...any predictions

#29 JayBee

JayBee
                  • 238 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:02 AM

Holy Crap, Nadine! They're freaking rock stars!! Thank you for sharing!!
                    I've been a UFC fan since the beginning, but none of my friends (besides FI) understand, sigh... I love watching with him, but when I was a teenager it was so much fun to watch with the girls and hoot and holler at Royce Gracie!! GSP is my current favorite, but it's really hard to watch w/ FI, if you get my drift... lol!!

#30 wsarah2107

wsarah2107
                    • 166 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 12:48 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by silverangel
                      All the time!!! Sometimes it's fun but i'm not nearly as strong and so I just tap to end it early...lol Glad to know i'm not the only one!

UFC 101 is coming up...any predictions
                      hahaha! yeah! all of the time oh my gosh...not even just while we're watching! But, I am double jointed and can bend my arms unnaturally, so Noah will try to do some arm bar or something and I'll be like ooh it feels good, will you do the other arm now?? He gets pissed :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users