Sign in to follow this  
PaulsGirl

***Iberostar Laguna Azul Brides***

When I was speaking with Maydelin back in May I was able to reserve my ceremony location (the beach) and the time (3pm).

We talked back and forth about reception ideas as well. We could either choose the option included with the wedding package (in one of the a la cartes at a specific time), on the beach (fee per hour) or poolside (fee per hour). FH and I have chosen the Poolside but have not reserved it as of yet.

This place looks awesome!! I am having a hard time finding detailed info on it though. How many a la carte dinners does it allow per week? The price almost seems to good as well for a 5 star. I am not looking to go until March 2011, but I found just a few bucks over $2000 canadian for a week during march 2010.

I received my information package today from the resort! Yahimara confirmed our wedding date & time as well as approved our private poolside reception for 6:30pm.

I'm going to attach the Wedding Package booklet and also the Menu booklet she sent to me today.

WEDDING PACKAGE-1.pdf

Hi guys!

Allow me to introduce ourselves: Phil and Khanh. We are planning a wedding at ILA on Jan 16-23. I believe we should be the first among the couples here. We'll post our pictures when we get them processed.

Take one for the team,

Khanh and Phil