#71 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
  • 5,649 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:42 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ikupoo
    Haaaa haaaa!!!
    If I were you, I would have replied...
    "What do you look like? I only prefer to be photographed by a super-fit, hot photographer who has enough experiences and clients under his belt"
    lol ok, I LOVE this, that is made of so much win!!!

Steph - your email was perfect! I think you are the better person and hopefully you made him squirm a little with the fact that his disgusting conduct has been exposed to hundreds, if not thousands, of brides to be. You rock Steph!!!

#72 Jess

Jess
    • 4,455 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:56 PM

nice job Steph - let us know what he replies...that should be interesting I'm sure!

#73 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
      • 5,649 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 12:02 AM

I'm with Jess, I am DYING to hear what HE has to say in his "defense" lol.

#74 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
        • 3,347 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 12:07 AM

He replied ladies. And threatened Slander.
          ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#75 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,569 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 12:09 AM

How in the world can it be slander when it is his own words People are dumb sometimes.

#76 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
            • 3,347 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 12:14 AM

Actually he got it wrong, its not even slander, its libel. But regardless it would have to be a false statement, which its not. Its his quote! So its neither. (I work in the legal field).
              ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#77 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
              • 5,649 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 12:14 AM

lol that's funny Steph, this is the part where Tammy pops in and says that this dude has basically no legal rights since you are free to express your opinion and so are the rest of us on this forum. It's not slander when we all AGREE that he's a douchebag! lmao It's not like you told us to think he was tacky and disgusting, he did that to himself!

#78 MarieSam

MarieSam
                • VIP Member
                • 2,336 posts
                  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:17 AM

This dude is complete idiot douchebag and has no business being a part of anyone's wedding ~ a moment that is something so special in a person's life needs not a jackass like this to be present, let alone making money documenting it. I'm so glad you responded to his ridiculous email and I totally hope he reads every word on this thread.

Every bride is beautiful on their wedding day, whether it be her aesthetic qualities that shine through or simply the pure happiness that radiates from her ~ there is something so wonderfully stunning about a woman on her special day. Anyone who has ever been around a bride will notice it in her smile, the twinkle in her eyes, or simply the way she holds her husband's hand. A good photographer is not only one who captures the special moments, but one who can draw out that special beauty in a woman whether she be a plain jane or a rockstar diva. A good photographer need not search for that beauty, he/she will simply capture it.

In my opinion, I think any vendor associated with a wedding should feel privileged to be a part of one of the most important days in a person's life. For someone to have the audacity to question one's appearance or budget before he/she partakes in that privilege is so unprofessional and rather mind-boggling.

Steph kudos to you girl I'm glad you brought this dude to light -- the relationship between a couple and their photographer is so important. Fortunately now, lots of brides/grooms will be put on notice as to what kind of person they're dealing with when it comes to this dumbass!

#79 ~Keira~

~Keira~
                  • 1,338 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 06:14 AM

Next day now and I slept great. I wonder how this schmuck slept. lol. Someone had a really bad day yesterday and something tells me he's not going to be having a very good remainder of the week. Poor, poor, dinky little man. :-)
                    ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

#80 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                    • 2,287 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 08:06 AM

Wow Steph! I have to say, great reply! That's is awesome and I hope it makes him realize that he's an A$$!! Thanks for sharing all of this with us. It really does help us out as no one will bother with that guy anymore! Although I have half a mind to email him asking him the same questions as you and seeing what he says! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users