Photo

Flowers, Photographer Riu OR

• Please log in to reply
240 replies to this topic

#71 RiuBride2b

RiuBride2b
  • 298 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 12:04 PM

I agree it would be alot easier to get things done..........

#72 Heidi

Heidi
    • 2,642 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 07:58 PM

I heard back from Chandlyn re: photographer...

My original email:

Hi Chandlyn! I know that Michael with Photoshop has a contract with the Riu. Is there any way to pay an extra fee or some other way to bring in a different photographer?

Her response:

Hi Heidi

He had mentioned a fee of uS200 but it was not officially confrmed. This can however be confirmed with him. His email address is weddings@photoshopjamaica.com or pictures@photoshopjamaica.com

Regards
      Chandlyn

Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#73 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 09:32 AM

I can't beleive they freely give you so much information! Perhaps I need to request to speak to a diffrent WC at Beaches or something.

Heidi - on another note, I forget if you already purchased your dress, but Harleysville is having a bridal show this weekend and the grand prize is $1,000 towards a dress of your choice. I am so going and keeping all fingers and toes crossed that I win. But if you go, I'd be happy for you to win too. Not as happy as if I won, but still. :-)

#74 Spazz

Spazz
        • VIP Member
        • 10,482 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 05:36 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
          I can't beleive they freely give you so much information! Perhaps I need to request to speak to a diffrent WC at Beaches or something.

Heidi - on another note, I forget if you already purchased your dress, but Harleysville is having a bridal show this weekend and the grand prize is $1,000 towards a dress of your choice. I am so going and keeping all fingers and toes crossed that I win. But if you go, I'd be happy for you to win too. Not as happy as if I won, but still. :-)

My sister lives right near there, I heard that shop is huge. I should have her go and look at bridesmaids dresses! Thanks for the idea, Carly

#75 Spazz

Spazz
          • VIP Member
          • 10,482 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 05:37 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by lizz10179
            Heidi - Let me know what florist you decide to use. I'm leaning towards Kreations Flowers, but need to talk to them more.

Kreation Flowers sent me a quote for the flowers I want and it is really inexpensive compared to the RIU. You should definitely try to get in touch with them! Also, they only charge $32 to send a courier to the RIU with the flowers the day of the wedding, which doesn't seem bad at all.

#76 RiuBride2b

RiuBride2b
            • 298 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 08:43 PM

Can one of you guys please send me the link for Kreation Flowers or any other outside Florists?

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#77 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 08:51 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by lizz10179
                My sister lives right near there, I heard that shop is huge. I should have her go and look at bridesmaids dresses! Thanks for the idea, Carly
                Lizz - Harleysville Bridal is actually only bridal gowns and it's fairly small. They have a sister shop somewhere close by that has prom and bridal party dresses. The name is escaping me right now, but if you check out Harleysville Bridal website, I am sure they list it there. I think the dresses there were all really nice, so I am sure the ones at the bridal party shop are great too!

Where does your sister live??

#78 Spazz

Spazz
                • VIP Member
                • 10,482 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 10:12 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
                  Lizz - Harleysville Bridal is actually only bridal gowns and it's fairly small. They have a sister shop somewhere close by that has prom and bridal party dresses. The name is escaping me right now, but if you check out Harleysville Bridal website, I am sure they list it there. I think the dresses there were all really nice, so I am sure the ones at the bridal party shop are great too!

Where does your sister live??

Carly, I'll check that out...thanks! My sister lives in Macungie.

#79 Spazz

Spazz
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,482 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 10:17 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by RiuBride2b
                    Can one of you guys please send me the link for Kreation Flowers or any other outside Florists?

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Here are the email addresses of the 3 florists that got back to me:

Kreations Florist: kreationsflowers@yahoo.com

All Wrapped Up: allwrappedupja@kasnet.com

Every Blooming Thing: everybloomingthing@cwjamaica.com

Just send them a message with the type of flowers you're looking for and a quote. They all got back to me within in a few days.

#80 pouchie

pouchie
                    • 189 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 11:07 AM

Thanks for those addresses. I am going to look into them. Do you have to tell them what kind of flowers you want or do they have a selection you can look at. I have no idea what kind of flowers to get.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users