I know that it might be a little premature to be thinking about what am I going to use as my thank you card, but I am in the process of designing my DIY invitations and the thought occurred to me that I will have to come up with something for the thank you's.

Can everyone share their ideas or point me to the thread that this was discussed before?

I was thinking about using an online photo compnay and just making greeting cards with a fave wedding pic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by About2beMrsMartin View Post
I know that it might be a little premature to be thinking about what am I going to use as my thank you card, but I am in the process of designing my DIY invitations and the thought occurred to me that I will have to come up with something for the thank you's.

Can everyone share their ideas or point me to the thread that this was discussed before?

I was thinking about using an online photo compnay and just making greeting cards with a fave wedding pic?
Well, most photographers will take a picture for thank you cards with the couple on the beach and "Thank You" is written in the sand or something... is that what you're thinking of?

I have had friends that did various versions of this. One did a pic of him dipping her and them kissing. Another did a pic of them walking away from the back - kinda like my siggy.

Awe man,, I didn't do any shots like those, I didn't even think of it at the time.. Crap,, hmm maybe we can photoshop one of the pics?

We tried to do the thank you in the sand thing, but I didn't end up using them because there was a little shadow in there & everytime someone saw the pic, they would say "what does that say?"

So, I ended up doing a 4 photo collage announcement through kodakgallery.com - they turned out great. I'll see if I can post it - doubt it though.Click the image to open in full size.

Tammy - I tinkered with it for way too long, finally I just said - that's it F-it!! With all the pics you end up with it's so hard to choose just one - so that's why I did four :)