Photo

January 2010 brides!!

• Please log in to reply
314 replies to this topic

#181 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
  • 5,521 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 04:37 AM

I need to order my cups too! I forgot who but they are on ebay too!

Danielle- yah you def are not alone! no worries!

#182 trance_angelx0x

trance_angelx0x
    • 198 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:01 PM

awhh I must be cheap, we are not doing OOT bags or anything. I've done absolutely nothing to do with the ceremony. I've bought my dress, bought our rings and that's it lol

#183 aimee!

aimee!
      • 696 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 02:28 AM

I'm feeling good tonight!

Today I:

mailed the GM their gifts and shirts
        started putting together our playlist MP3s
        Uploaded our "before you travel" mailer to vistaprint and ordered it
        Started correspondence with a cup vendor on ebay

This week I hope to:

finalize cups and order them
        get most of our MP3s ready
        write our ceremony (AHH! stress city!)
        share some pictures of my completed projects with you guys! :)

Danielle- don't worry about your dress. You've got plenty of time. You'll just have to have your first fitting as soon as it comes in. :)
        Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#184 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
        • 5,521 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 05:24 AM

Im a little freaked because we got all the guys outfits and fi's and he hated them! So I returned them all today and now we need to find some cheap and nice linen pants.. any suggestions ladies! and I need to find linen shirts! blahhhh!

#185 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
          • 5,521 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 05:25 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by trance_angelx0x
            awhh I must be cheap, we are not doing OOT bags or anything. I've done absolutely nothing to do with the ceremony. I've bought my dress, bought our rings and that's it lol
            What day in January are you getting married?

Are you doing favors for your guests?

You seem totally laid back. So thats awesome!

#186 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
            • 2,287 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 09:28 AM

Meg - I dunno if you can find linen stuff now?? Maybe Tommy Bahama?? I seriously don't know.

I just have to pick up a few more things tonight for our OOT bags and I'll be putting them together this weekend and shipping off a few before the wedding to out of town guests.

We still have to put our music together too - ahhhh!!

#187 trance_angelx0x

trance_angelx0x
              • 198 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 11:42 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by future_mrs2010
                What day in January are you getting married?

Are you doing favors for your guests?

You seem totally laid back. So thats awesome!
                January 19... I wanted to do favors but the FI didn't so I doubt we will. I have no idea how late I could order from Weddingstar.

#188 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                • 2,287 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 06:44 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by trance_angelx0x
                  January 19... I wanted to do favors but the FI didn't so I doubt we will. I have no idea how late I could order from Weddingstar.
                  I dunno but I wouldn't wait much longer. It's Christmas season now!

#189 IMPPEARL

IMPPEARL
                  • 336 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 12:09 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by future_mrs2010
                    Im a little freaked because we got all the guys outfits and fi's and he hated them! So I returned them all today and now we need to find some cheap and nice linen pants.. any suggestions ladies! and I need to find linen shirts! blahhhh!
                    The only suggestion I have is Island Importer (Beach Wedding Attire: Drawstring Linen Pants, Cotton & Linen Shirts, Shorts, Skirts - Island Importer) I ordered my pants from them and the guys seem to like them... I had to order another pair just yesterday also and they are going to rush them to me to make sure I get them in time. I leave on Jan 3. They are true to size and don't come hemmed so the lengths are easy to get what you need. I'm not sure of anywhere else you could go at this time of year!
                    Need an Amazing Photographer? Phil Steingard and his colleagues are great!http://www.steingardstudios.com/
                    http://www.michaelsteingard.com/
                    http://www.jamiedimitry.com/

#190 aimee!

aimee!
                    • 696 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 03:20 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by IMPPEARL
                      The only suggestion I have is Island Importer (Beach Wedding Attire: Drawstring Linen Pants, Cotton & Linen Shirts, Shorts, Skirts - Island Importer) I ordered my pants from them and the guys seem to like them... I had to order another pair just yesterday also and they are going to rush them to me to make sure I get them in time. I leave on Jan 3. They are true to size and don't come hemmed so the lengths are easy to get what you need. I'm not sure of anywhere else you could go at this time of year!
                      I ordered custom shirts for FI and the GM from island importer and had GREAT service. Because they were custom it took about 4-5 weeks for them to be made and shipped, but I am very happy with the end result. I did not order pants from them, so I can't comment. FI got his pants from the tommy bahama website and they are FAB!! I highly recommend them. His shoes are tommy bahama too, but we were able to find them on endless.com for a little cheaper than the T.B. website.

on a side note: I finalized my logo with my stadium cup vendor. Yay!

what are your weekend goals ladies?
                      Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users