Photo

Sandals Dunns wedding locations..

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dst10spr97

dst10spr97
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 01:10 PM

I thought I may have seen the post during a search but can't find it, does someone have pictures of the options for the wedding locations at Sandal's Dunns river? I want an idea of what they offer. Also anyone know anything about the photographers they offer at Sandal's Dunns? Do they pretty much pick one for you, or do they have only one at each resort? Thanks

#2 avb1983

avb1983
    • 82 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 06:33 AM

If you email your wedding coordinator and ask for different pictures, she should send them to you...I have asked for pictures of the standard centerpiece, the chairs, etc.....there were 4 different options for the ceremony location.....I would send them to you but I am at work and dont have them on this computer...if you give me your email, I can email them to you.

#3 dst10spr97

dst10spr97
      • 28 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 07:08 PM

My email address is this screen name at aol dot com. I'm not sure who my wedding coordinator is. I booked the room but no one has contacted me as of yet. Thanks for your reply.

#4 avb1983

avb1983
        • 82 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 07:43 AM

dst10spr97- soooo sorry I took so long! Things have been hectic so I haven't been on as much as I'd like to be. I just emailed you some pics and my coordinators info...she is the coordinator for Dunn's River.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users