Photo

Sabor at the Wyndham Cozumel anyone?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 **TIFFANY**

**TIFFANY**
  • 343 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 10:38 PM

FI and I are taking the fairy over to Cozumel and staying at Sabor at the Wyndam for our honeymoon. I was just wondering if anyone has been to this resort and any feedback you can give would be great. Thanks.

#2 Silvia

Silvia
    • 13 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 06:21 PM

We stayed at this resort two years ago but we did not stay at the Sabor. The place was great. The beach was a little small but there was nice sand which in Cozumel is not always easy to find as you will see. The Sabor is set off on its own and back a ways from the beach. I was glad we didn't stay there because it was so secluded and you had to walk a bit to get to the beach. We stayed in the main part of the resort and had a place right overooking the beach. It was amazing. Would definitely go back. The food was also good at the buffets. The restaurants were just ok.

#3 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,490 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 06:27 PM

hmmm I haven't really heard of the Sabor. But I have been looking into this one for our 1 year anniversary trip.
        Aura Cozumel Resort Wyndham Grand Bay - An All-Inclusive Adults Only Resort

different hotel i think...

#4 **TIFFANY**

**TIFFANY**
        • 343 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 10:43 PM

Thanks ladies. We actually switched our honeymoon resort over to the Royal in Playa Del Carmen. FI was just in that area and thought that Cozumel was really laid back and that we'd enjoy the Royal better plus be close to 5th Ave and more things to do over there. We're just going to do a day trip to Cozumel and rent a jeep to drive around for the day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users