Photo

Color switch....

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 J&MWedding

J&MWedding
  • 612 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 11:11 PM

So I think I have to throw in a new color or change it up a little bit... My FI really wants to wear these Tommy Bahama burnt orange shirts, and let me start by saying- I do love orange. However, I don't really want it for a Dec wedding, even though DW Brides can break any and all rules

I love my original colors: slate grey, little bit of silver/sparkle, and ivory. So I was thinking of even having the guys wear black shirts - dress it up a bit, but now I'm thinking of what color could I add if my FI wants to wear color....
    I thought of fuschia already and i do love green and I know green can go with grey - but I'm trying to figure out how my centerpieces will work with either of those..
    If anyone has inspirational pics, send them my way please! any suggestions are welcomed!
    ~jill~

http://tickers.Ticke....56d6/event.png
    My Planning Thread40 people booked plus bride & groom

#2 KarenM

KarenM
    • 1,920 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 09:16 AM

Hey Jillian, I think adding some accents is a great idea! Have you checked out The Perfect Palette? Here's the link to the blog & there are a TON of great inspiration boards featuring every color. It's cool to see what other people have come up with, some of the combos are so pretty & unexpected - I'm sure you'll come up with something great!
      Main blog:
      The Perfect Palette

Here's the link to the ones they've done with gray as one of the main colors
      The Perfect Palette: Gray

#3 jennie

jennie
      • 200 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 10:25 AM

Thanks for the idea Karen. I'll have to check it out for possible accents. We're using orange and fushia for our colors.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users