Sign in to follow this  
Jacilynda

LF mermaid crinoline slip

HI ladies!

I've now decided last minute that i want some extra oompf! Under my dress. Although its not really a need so I'm not looking to spend much on it.

thanks girls!

I'm getting mine cut out of my mermaid dress, so maybe they could make it into a slip for you? But I think it might be too late for you since my first fitting isn't until the end of July sad.gif

Jac, What size do you need? I think I have what you are looking for...mine is a size 10. I'm wearing it in July at my wedding, but I could sell it to you when we come back. I will try to find out the details on it.

ooo cassondra!! Sorry I've been MIA for a couple days. How tight is it? I only ask cause I can still fit a 10 but I've lost some weight and now fitting an 8. Do you have any picks of it w/ your dress? I just want to make sure it would actually fill out the bottom of my dress!

If so we can DEFINItELY work something out!

I don't have any pictures at the moment. It fits me pretty snug and I usually wear a size 8 in pants, jeans, etc. My guess is that it would probably fit.

It fills out my dress pretty nicely, but I have some layers to my dress too. So I'm not sure how much of the poof is my dress and how much is from the slip. Is there a Davids that you could go to and try it on with your dress? I will definitely sell it to you for WAY less than $50!!

Hey Jac~ sorry i never responded to this before!! I just remembered that you needed a slip...do you have any interest in this one? Let me know so I can get it cleaned.