• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 leebingate

leebingate
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 08:13 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sandy
    I have heard that Promovision is really good and their price is around $700. I just booked my photographer today! Woohoo! He is awesome (check out klila's wedding in Puerto Vallarta in May on his blog - so pretty!!!). I debated between a number of photographers, but his coverage throughout his stay was the best and the quality of his pics are great:

Houston Wedding Photographer J Cogliandro Photography. Wedding and Portrait Photographer Houston, Miami, Katy, Texas, United States, Mexico, Costa Rica, Caribbean locations and Europe

KLK photography also does amazing work for anyone who has a bigger budget - and Kristi Clemens from KLK is super sweet, professional and a true artist!
    Congrats her work is great! I think your video idea might work, also maybe ask some of the past brides on the Las Caletas forum!

#12 lesley_mexico_bride

lesley_mexico_bride
    • 230 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 01:32 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by edna
      Congrats on the photog, regarding video our WC just gave us two suggestions one is Promovision, which is around 700-1000 they have 2 diff packages and the other one is Arte Fotografico Digital (I don't have the recent list)

I wanted to have either Ricardo from Reelove (he was our videog before we moved our date as Fer Juaristi our photog but he was booked now), Armando Orendain from Flashbackwedding or Adrian Olvera from San Jose Video ... all of them are located in Monterrey or Reynosa and they can take a flight to PVR , and the costs are much much lower than coming from USA...

HTH

Thanks for all the links, who did you end up going with? What was the pricing around for the linked videographers? Thanks!

#13 AfricanVenus

AfricanVenus
      • 328 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 06:50 AM

We chose Luis Chavez. His prices are extremely reasonable and his work is great. It's not Oscar-nominated cinematography, but it's not America's Funniest Videos either. It's great quality and he comes highly recommended by past clients (including one celeb!). I'm glad we were able to lock him down. Professionally, he's very responsive to emails (a must with DW planning) and willing to answer any and all questions with patience. You can find his work here: lcphoto-video.com/video_gallery. A quick search on here will also turn up some commentary as well as samples from other brides of his work. All the best with your planning!

Heaven endures and the Earth lasts a long time, because they do not live for themselves. ~~Our story endures: June 25, 2011~~
        Wedsite: kosha.projectwedding.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users