Photo

Sheraton & Cabo del Sol Site Visit (6/7/09-6/13/09)

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 austinbride2b

austinbride2b
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 11:56 AM

Just thought I would share our wedding photos that were taken at The Sheraton. It might give you some ideas!! You can't go wrong with the Sheraton. There are so many beautiful places to take pictures!!! Congratulations!

(the slideshow name says dreams, but it's at the Sheraton)

http://www.juancarlo....sti/index.html

#32 liznsergio

liznsergio
    • 400 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 12:40 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by austinbride2b
      Just thought I would share our wedding photos that were taken at The Sheraton. It might give you some ideas!! You can't go wrong with the Sheraton. There are so many beautiful places to take pictures!!! Congratulations!

(the slideshow name says dreams, but it's at the Sheraton)

http://www.juancarlo....sti/index.html
      Wow, thanks for sharing! Congratulations...your pictures are gorgeous and you look beautiful in every one of them!!!!! I agree, everywhere you turn there is a FANTASTIC backdrop for a photo at the Sheraton!

#33 kiwibride

kiwibride
      • 275 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:11 PM

Hi Liz,

Wow! What a fantastic review thank you so much for posting it! I am looking at getting married in Cabo in November next year, so far i have been emailing the Sheraton adn the Hilton and have also been looking at the club house! I have the same problem as you i don't want my wedding to end early so am trying to decide if i should just have the reception and party in the ballroom at the Sheraton, did you see the ballroom wheen you were there? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Are the Sheraton giving you good room rates even though you are having the reception at the golf club?

Any advice you have would be greatly appreciated!

Victoria

#34 liznsergio

liznsergio
        • 400 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 08:32 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by kiwibride
          Hi Liz,

Wow! What a fantastic review thank you so much for posting it! I am looking at getting married in Cabo in November next year, so far i have been emailing the Sheraton adn the Hilton and have also been looking at the club house! I have the same problem as you i don't want my wedding to end early so am trying to decide if i should just have the reception and party in the ballroom at the Sheraton, did you see the ballroom wheen you were there? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Are the Sheraton giving you good room rates even though you are having the reception at the golf club?

Any advice you have would be greatly appreciated!

Victoria
          Hi Victoria! Thanks for the compliments :o) Yes, we did see their ballroom and it is gorgeous! Since we are only having the "after party" at the sheraton we opted to go with one of the smaller banquet rooms, which will be perfect for the lounge setting we have in mind.

I would have had no problem havinf the entire wedding at the Sheraton, but one look at Cabo del Sol and we both fell in love with it! It's AMAZING!

Yes, the Sheraton gave us three group rates of $145, $165, and $185. I hope this helps :o) Go ahead and PM me if you have any other questions. Good luck with your planning :o)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users