Photo

WC in Nassau Bahamas

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 wise2014

wise2014
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:59 AM

I took the latest time slot which is 5pm, and it gives you 2 hours there. They didn't charge me more only because I'm actually getting married on a Tuesday. You are already paying the extra fee JUST to get married there, which if you are using Ann Marie is already in your package. When you speak to Ann Marie I think she will tell you. I'm not to sure how it works if you are choosing to get married on Fri, Sat or Sunday. I think she was telling me that usually they give brides who are actually staying at the One and Only or Atlantis later time slots. I think you would have to get married earlier? Not a 100% sure on this. But never the less best to secure that site as early as possible. Thank you for the Info. Also about the reception, do you have a choice of the menus does the cost include the cake .. What about open bar.. On average for 100 would you know how much it would cost..@the Luscians restaurant  

#32 JSLM

JSLM
    • 170 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:50 AM

Lucianos has a huge menu. You can check it out on line. Prices vary so I would a have a look. Cake isnt included. You do have the option of open bar. Cost all depends how much your willing to spend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users