How long should drycleaning wedding dress take??

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 JaimeLynne

• VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 12:25 PM

i'm soooo glad you wrote this post btw, needed a fire lit under my butt! lol

Anyways, I just called my bridal shop and they can get it cleaned for me by a week from Saturday! Yay! It's going to be extra ($200) but they can do it! Phew!!!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#12 Yanell

• 40 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 02:12 AM

Now that my wedding is done and over, I've started pricing this. And I've been getting anywhere from 2-3 months starting at $200-$300. After a few phone calls (I was floored), I walked into a cleaner and the lady explained to me that the time and cost was for dry cleaning and preserving the gown. Makes a little more sense I suppose.

#13 Ginalyn

• 2,754 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:36 AM

I dropped mine off this morning and was quoted $150 and it will take about a week just for cleaning. I'm not preserving it because I'm wearing it again at my AHR. The lady also said that price could also depend on the amount of beading, layers, etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users