Photo

FS: Misc. leftover wedding stuff - Sand frame, bride tank, Straw OOT Bags, ETC.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,490 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 02:40 PM

Well I finally am getting around to cleaning out the wedding closet today and have come across a few things that I no longer have a use for…maybe some you B2B’s do! For my sanity’s sake, I will only accept paypal payment for this stuff. If you want a better pic of anything I can do that too! ANY questions just let me know!

I have 2 straw bags left that I used for my OOT bags. I purchased these at Target over a year ago. I would like to sell them together. One has the pink inside, the other is green. $5.00 plus shipping for both
    Click the image to open in full size.

This is a veil that I purchased from Target online about 8 months ago online (it is no longer available). I ended up not using and the tags are still on it. The quality is not that great but for the price I couldn’t pass it up. It would be great to use maybe in a TTD shoot or a BPic shoot even? This is the best pic I could find. $5.00 plus shipping

Hot Pink Team Bride Victoria’s Secret Tank Top – Size M
    I did wear this once on my wedding day for maybe 3 hours tops. So it has been washed and dried once. $10 plus shipping

Black Bachelorette Victoria’s Secret Tank Top – Size M
    I wore this once too to my bachelorette party. So it too has been washed and dried once. $10 plus shipping. *Note this is not the actual pic of mine, this is just a pic I found on the internet, looks exactly like this though*

Umbra Ether Picture Frame never used, in original packaging– This is the frame that most buy for the sand ceremony. I never got around to gluing it so we never used it. $10.00 plus shipping

MORE COMING...

#2 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,490 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 02:42 PM

39 luggage tags with loops - *note – I thought these were self laminating tags when I purchased…they were not but I was able to get them to work just fine. I placed them in between a towel and the iron and just pressed…worked out just fine.* This is a pic of my finished product, the 39 I have left are not used. $10 plus shipping

15 Brown favor boxes with brown ribbon ties (brown ribbon ties not pictured). These are extra’s that I have left over. They will come flat as they have not been popped into place yet. $3.00 – plus shipping

25 Resealable badge holders with clips – not yet used with keychain clips. Keychain clips are in orange, red, purple and dark blue and are similar to what OTC currently has on their website below. $10.00 plus shipping

Set of 9 dive sticks, two beach balls, turtle swim goggles, and 2 splash bomb balls. All in this picture below *note not all stuff in the pic is available, just what is listed above * $5.00 plus shipping for all. If needed I can get a pic of exactly what is left. This stuff was used for Kid’s OOT bag.

14 insect wipes - $4 plus shipping for all

Large bag of misc. seashells – never used - $7.00 plus shipping
      *note – shells are similar to this large bag pictured below…DH has my camera right now so again I can get a pic of exactly what I have later*

Please PM me if you are interested in anything! I will combine shipping if you want more than one item! thanks!

#3 KHarrod

KHarrod
      • 902 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 03:16 PM

I will take the badge holders with clips

#4 simplymistaken

simplymistaken
        • 7 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:13 PM

HI, I am not able to PM you for some reason, please email me at jamie rizzuto AT yahoo DOT com. I will take the bags and the insect wipes and the bachelorette t-shirt. Thanks in advance!!

#5 Jaymibaby

Jaymibaby
          • Banned
          • 48 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 09:39 PM

How much would the shipping be on the shells??

#6 KHarrod

KHarrod
            • 902 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 11:39 PM

Please PM me at kenyaharrod28@yahoo.com about the badge holders.

#7 keilag

keilag
              • 190 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 11:43 PM

insect repellent please keilagronewold@yahoo.com

#8 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,490 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 03:24 PM

here is an update on what is still available if anyone is interested...
                  Bride tank
                  Veil
                  Brown favor boxes
                  kids OOT stuff
                  shells

everything else has a sale pending...

Jaymibaby, on the shells let me get a weight and such on them tonight and I can get you an estimate of shipping.

KHarrod - I tried to PM you back but your box is full, anyway, I will send you a paypal email tonight!

#9 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 3,490 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 05:01 PM

here is what i still have left if anyone is interested let me know!

Bride tank
                    Veil
                    Brown favor boxes
                    kids OOT stuff
                    shells

#10 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
                    • 334 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 08:59 PM

Hi Andi~I am intrested in the kids stuff and shells... Would you be able to send me a pic if its not too much trouble? tanya_armenti@yahoo.com
                      Happily Married after an AMAZING wedding at the Playaca Palace in Playa del Carmen, MX!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users