Heidi in Playboy

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 12:35 PM

So unfortunately I watched two espisodes of "I'm a Celebrity (not really)". I only did because someone told me about Speidi's antics. I couldn't believe how they acted on that show. It was ridiculous and really offensive to Christianity IMO (and I'm not really that religious!) They totally made a mockery of faith.

Anyways, I think it's kinda funny that the Heidi who constantly prayed on the show and said Jesus this, Jesus that is now posing nude. Not that God has anything against nudity (you know, since he created us that way) but WOW. This is getting ridiculous.
    Happily married since 2008

#12 Seven

Seven
    • 55 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 12:46 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LisaG
      I must be so out of it because I have no clue who she is...
      No one special.

#13 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 12:51 PM

Rach i only saw a few bit of that show like the shampoo label incident but i heard about the praying and the baptism by stephen baldwin, wow so strange. i think for them it was all an act. i find it hard to believe they are religious at all. or their idea of being a good Christian is really sick and twisted.

Erin if she has a baby i dont think i could watch that show without flying out to LA to bitch slap.
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#14 amberlynne87

amberlynne87
        • 148 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:07 PM

Heidi is so fake, literally. I'm so tired of her already. Seriously how much media attention does she need

#15 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 12 June 2009 - 07:32 PM

so when she was throwing up and had to go to the hospital on that show, the Dr. did an ultrasound and I told DH, I bet she's preggers. I bet they will get preggers very soon. Her music career isn't going to last her long and since LC is leaving the Hills, I bet that won't last her too much longer.
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#16 ashey063009

ashey063009
          • 604 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 07:36 PM

Speaking of vomit-- that is just what Heidi makes me wanna do. Doesn't she hear the sound of the clock ticking past her 15mins?

... and yet I must admit to being entertained. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users