Photo

Cabo music vendors review

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mich999

mich999
  • 386 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 04:19 PM

My wedding review with pics is here: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t43913, but I forgot to mention our live music vendors, so I thought I'd post them here since only Cabo brides will be interested in local musician reviews - I knew I'd forgot something in my initial review! (mods - if there's a way to add these two vendors to my review, that would be great too).

Violinist - Violetta Poletek
    Los Cabos Wedding Entertainment - The best live Los Cabos wedding music available in Baja California Sur, Mexico !

She was fantastic. She has her own amp for her violin and you could here her loud and clear and she was beautiful. She played for an hour during our ceremony, playing all the pieces we requested, starting 15 minutes before and finishing with processional. Highly recommend Violetta.

Mexican Trio - Los Mosquitos
    Booked through Hilton so I don't know how to contact them directly. They played during our cocktail hour, so unfortunately, I only heard them for about 10 seconds as we were passing through for more pictures on the beach. But my guests said they were great, mellow, playing great Mexican songs, which is what we wanted.

#2 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
    • 5,705 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 08:43 PM

Thanks for sharing.

I'd like to add The Twins, they not only offer lights and sound but they are a great band: Cabomax

#3 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
      • 427 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 08:28 PM

Dino, how much do The Twins charge?

#4 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
        • 5,705 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 01:27 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JGAMMAGIRL77
          Dino, how much do The Twins charge?