purpleshells
  • 338 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 01:06 PM

got it..nevermind :)

#32 dallasbride

dallasbride
    • 21 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 11:37 PM

Can someone share Misti's email with me? I would love our names in the sand! I saw some of the pics and was sooo jealous. I'm kicking myself for not thinking of it when we got engaged on the beach!

#33 alkoch

alkoch
      • 515 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 12:19 AM

Here is her website and here is the contact page that is how I contacted her!

ABOUT MISTI

CONTACT

This I think is her email you could try that too!

ExpressionsByMisti@ymail.com

#34 staceysbride

staceysbride
        • 245 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 12:32 PM

I was interested in having someone do this for us, for those who had Misti do it for them, how long did it take to receive the image?

Thanks!

Nikki

#35 alkoch

alkoch
          • 515 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 12:34 AM

Nikki mine took a couple of months, but I think she might have lost it or forgotten. It was definitely worth the wait though!

#36 nicitica

nicitica
            • 186 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 04:18 PM

I tried on the beach here in chicago last week, but the sand was horrible. :o( i thought there was a way to "fake this" - I am also interested. Thanks! they are adorable. I may have to wait for the real thing.
              Akumal, Mexico 05.29.10

#37 trobin01

trobin01
              • 203 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 04:38 PM

I have been wondering about this. I was starting to think it was just an excellent excuse to take another trip to the beach. But I emailed Misti, I really hope she gets back to me. The photo she took that was posted in the thread looks amazing!

#38 tdotey

tdotey
                • 185 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 12:41 PM

Thanks for sharing, I was wondering this same thing. I'm going to contact Misti this week. The water line seems to be exactly the same on all the pics but maybe I'm imagining things LOL.

July 13, 2012

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

95 booked inclding bride and groom!

#39 mspattemac

mspattemac
                  • 168 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 03:53 AM

It took a few months to get mine. I really like the image but it is definitely photoshopped. It is the same base picture that the other girls have and the text is more upright, like its not consistent with the angle the sand is laying at.
                    Also if you have a letter used more than once, it is exactly the same which would be really hard to do writing in the sand. Again, I really like mine but I know it is not the real thing.

Here is a tutorial I found online that might be able to help some people who want to try to do it themself or maybe just try to find someone you know who can do photoshop well.

Write Message In Sand

#40 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 18,759 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 10:46 AM

DIY Wedding Kits: Freebie! Photoshop your name and wedding date in the sand

Here is my template for photoshopping writting in the sand. If you have photoshop, it's as easy as changing the text. You can get a free 30-day trial of photoshop, if you don't have it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users