Photo

Any1 familiar with Kodak Gallery? I'm having an issue..

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
  • VIP Member
  • 3,160 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 12:46 PM

Does anyone know much about this system? I have an account and normally have no issues with uploading pix, however I just tried to upload pix to a new album and it said only jpeg allowed- so I changed the format of the pix and it still isn't working. Any suggestions??

#2 EDSROSA

EDSROSA
    • 510 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 10:09 PM

I recently received emails form them that I haven't "purchased at least $5" and I will loose cetain privileges with them if I don't. I tried uploading pics and it kept giving me an error message. Then I ordered a couple of pics that I had on there totaling $5 and I haven't had a problem since. Could this possibly be the problem?

#3 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
      • VIP Member
      • 3,160 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 08:54 AM

edsrosa, thx. i will try that!! i dont recall getting emails saying that, howeverrr i never read the emails all the way through so ? but if that is the case, that sucks dont it!? you pay for the account to remain active but ey they expect you to pay for pix to be printed in order to get certain privileges too. it's only $5 but still. i will see if that works though!

#4 EDSROSA

EDSROSA
        • 510 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 08:56 PM

Yeah it does suck and I really only did it b/c you can p/u prints at Target and there is one right across the street from my job. Hope it works!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users