Photo

Melrose Place

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#21 Chiquita

Chiquita
  • 2,674 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 06:34 PM

Okay thanks Christine. I thought maybe we were supposed to know who his mom was.. and I was lost.. heh!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Christine
    I am thinking that Jonah has to be in his early 20's which means that his dad would have gotten him mom preggo before Jane and he were married (so basically even before the first Melrose aired).

#22 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,569 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 10:03 PM

Classic!!!!!
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by gossip girl
      I didn't catch the ep, but MP was my FAVORITE SHOW OF ALL TIME. Seriously, I kept a Melrose Place journal that's how obsessed I was. So probably this will never top the orig.

I thought at one point Ella said to Jonah you are only 25 why get married? Or am I getting my characters confused?

#23 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 11 September 2009 - 06:45 PM

oh wait, the kid getting married isn't Micheal's son, the one who got arrested is his son
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#24 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,569 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 06:53 PM

Yes ok, Jonah is the one who is engaged what was the son's name ?? David??

#25 Chiquita

Chiquita
        • 2,674 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 08:26 PM

Sorry getting my names mixed up I guess.. I was talking about Michael's son.. not the guy getting engaged.

#26 Jessica

Jessica
          • VIP Member
          • 11,939 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 12:57 AM

I only watched up to season 4 of the original melrose so I feel a little lost when it comes to the backgrounds of the old characters.

Anyway, I don't know about this. I didn't particularly love the episode, but then I didn't really like the new 90210 in the beginning either.

Ashlee's Simpson's character may be interesting. Hmmm. I wonder what her deal is? Does Sydney have a daughter no one knows about?!

#27 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
            • 5,521 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 01:33 AM

ashlee simpsons character seems extremely sneaky and shady!

#28 Chiquita

Chiquita
              • 2,674 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 02:08 AM

That was my thought too Jessica.. I wondered if Ashlee's character was Sydney's daughter.. heh. Violet I think her name was.

#29 MilitaryMrs.s-to be

MilitaryMrs.s-to be
                • 553 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 06:53 PM

eeekkk!!! So I had to watch the first epispode online but they have the sch out for our station.....I'm worried I'm not going to like this one as much as I did the other, but it didn't seem too bad.

I'm with Jessica, I didn't like 90210 in the beginning but I love it now.

I didn't think the pilot for MP was to bad......I was sooo excited to see Michael, as sneaky and slimy as he was, I was still happy to see him :)

And I'm thinking Ashlee's charcter is going to be intresting!!! My first thought also was that she was Syd's daughter

Woooo..I'm right excited to see what happens now....and is Sydney really dead this time?? I was pretty happy when I thought she died last time!! lol

#30 Christine

Christine
                  • VIP Member
                  • 21,514 posts
                  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 12 September 2009 - 08:16 PM

I thought she would be syd's daughter too
                  Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users