Wedding Video???

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Soon2beWed09

• 319 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 07:38 PM

I know its probably a thread already, but I couldnt find it using the search. How long does the wedding video that the photoshop do take to come in the mail or do they give it to u before u leave the resort? We are staying at ROR.

#2 tmemise

• 135 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 07:22 PM

My wedding was on wednesday and i got my video on friday night, but thats because they had to redo somethings on the video. Otherwise you'll get it the next day.

#3 Jamaicabride409

• 44 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 12:01 PM

Our wedding was on a Thursday but because Monday was a Holiday we did not get it until Tuesday, they knew that we were there for 2 weeks or I am sure they would have had it to us for the next day. You get to view it before as well to make sure everything is ok!

#4 jesjess

• 228 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 06:52 AM

We got it the night before we left. about three weeks after the wedding ( we were there for three weeks. So we let them take there time to fix the film. It was great btw! Really nice, I would highly recommend to do the video! All our friends and family loved it. And I cant get enough watching it. And it is great to show your kids 1 day...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users