need some info

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 cessyboston

cessyboston
  • VIP Member
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 09:36 PM

hi girls.... donnie and i where talking today about wedding stuff (yuppie)...When we go to dreams for our vacation (site visit).. and we decide we like it what do we do?do we have to sign a contract do we put down money do we block rooms this is if we really like it but we want to be prepared...he was asking me and i did not know...lol... he said what are you doing then on the site then lol......(wink)... if there is already a thread i am sorry just didnt know if there was ... thanks girls.....
    erica
    Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#2 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 09:45 PM

Erica, do you have a TA yet? I would probably go through the travel agent for everything because they will probably be able to get you a better rate.

If you didn't already know Tammy (host) is a TA and she has a lot of girls getting married there and she was married there, so she'd probably be able to help you

#3 cessyboston

cessyboston
      • VIP Member
      • 2,096 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 09:47 PM

thank you.....i will pm her...
        Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#4 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 09:49 PM

btw, you're so lucky to get to go and visit first! I have no idea what the setup of dreams cancun is like, I'm just going off of pictures right now! I wish we could have done a site visit!

#5 NHPT

NHPT
          • 3,848 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 08:07 PM

see my answers below............
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by cessyboston
            hi girls.... donnie and i where talking today about wedding stuff (yuppie)...YEAH!!!!!! when is the big question coming- i know its so hard to be patient but hang in there- we dated 6 years before we got engaged- the last year was pure agony!!! but now i am glad we waited. When we go to dreams for our vacation (site visit).. and we decide we like it what do we do? do you guys already have a date booked? if so then mariana will have a folder with you name and date on it and will write down the stuff you want. do we have to sign a contract do we put down money do we block rooms this is if we really like it but we want to be prepared...he was asking me and i did not know...lol... he said what are you doing then on the site then lol......(wink)... if there is already a thread i am sorry just didnt know if there was ... thanks girls..... so are you just checking out whether you like the resort or not? if so before you EVER make a contract with the resort directly- consult a travel agent and compare rates. my travel agent was able to get me our room blocks at about $100 les PER NIGHT! but you never put down a deposit or anyhting- the TA will work directly with the WC on the room block and room rates. PM if you have any other questions
            erica

Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users