Photo

Amazing DW Photographer

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 masonkellie

masonkellie
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 01:14 PM

This is a great DW photographer out of San Diego. Jennifer Dery is ranked the number 2 photographer in Southern California and is absolutely amazing. People have asked me to post pictures of my wedding at Cabo Surf Hotel so here you go.....

This is her blog and we're under Jeff and Kellie..

Jennifer Dery Wedding Blog | San Diego & Destination Wedding Photography San Jose del Cabo, Mexico Wedding - Kellie & Jeff

Enjoy!

#2 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
    • 5,705 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 02:15 PM

Thanks for sharing and congrats!!

#3 Bali83

Bali83
      • 221 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:29 PM

how does it work when you hire a photographer to travel? Do you pay all expenses & then pkg prices as well? Can you share any details on her rates?

#4 MarieSam

MarieSam
        • VIP Member
        • 2,336 posts
          • LocationSouthern California

Posted 05 June 2009 - 08:25 PM

gorgeous pics, I love the entire vibe of your wedding ~ so fun and festive but at the same time incredibly beautiful and romantic. Congrats you were a stunning bride

#5 masonkellie

masonkellie
          • 10 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 12:44 PM

As far as travel, I'm not sure. I told her my budget and told her it needed to include travel.And she was able to work with me. I also heard manuel was good, but he is expensive as well and I wanted to meet the person before I went or at least speak with someone who had used him. The great thing about Jennifer is that she was there all weekend, got to know the guests, and hung out. It made the wedding day very comfortable. i hired a videogrographer down there and he was great. But he showed up on the day of the wedding, I was real busy, and I met him for maybe 30 seconds and that was it. I prefer to hang out a little with the photographer before I spend all that money. Hope that helps, Kellie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users