Photo

TammyM & AKH are you Guys Ready?

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#41 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 08:39 PM

[QUOTE=LALA;83053]!! I can't wait to see pics and read reviews - and find out the answers to important questions like "Did Tammy put I Do on one toe or separate it between feet?" QUOTE]

he he he,,, I'll leave that as a surprise.. lol..

#42 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
    • 550 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
    • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
    • LocationCharlotte

Posted 29 May 2007 - 08:41 PM

I can't believe that your days are almost here already... Best of Luck!
    Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
    June 23, 2007
    Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
    Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

#43 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 08:43 PM

Stephanie yours is also just around the corner, shoot aren't you getting married the same day as Jess? How's planning on your end?

#44 NHPT

NHPT
      • 3,848 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 08:46 PM

i cant believe your weddings are coming up so soon- i cant wait to hear all about it..........and see all the pics!!!
        Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#45 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
        • 550 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
        • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
        • LocationCharlotte

Posted 29 May 2007 - 08:55 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by TAMMYM
        Stephanie yours is also just around the corner, shoot aren't you getting married the same day as Jess? How's planning on your end?

Yes, right around the corner... Everything is done but for a few more of the wish cards & waiting on the 22oz personalized cups (we had our logo on one side & Giddy Up! Cabo San Lucas) put on the other to come.. Oh yea, and we have to get wedding bands, and get married locally yet..

Yes, Jess and I are date twins. Hi Jess! Actually, there is so much going on for the 23rd it doesn't even fit on our calender here - it just says 6 events.
        Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
        June 23, 2007
        Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
        Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

#46 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 09:23 PM

funny -i just had a conversation with Paul about this, and the forum. i was trying to explain how it was like my friends were getting married, and how i wish you could all be there. i've never been a part of a forum, let alone an active member, but now i get it!

i was telling Paul how nice everyone was, and about the girls i now consider "friends" and i feel like i know a lot of people here. and i told him - remember when we first started, i was so overwhelmed with how to choose a location, and how to even plan a DW. so when we were talking about this over dinner, he said - you know, you have to turn around and be as nice to them when we get back, and tell them about our wedding (i had told him about all of the new Las Caletas brides). i was like ... "they wouldn't let me get away without doing exactly that!"

#47 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 29 May 2007 - 10:51 PM

oh how exciting for all of you! I am sure you are all ready for your big trips please sign on and give us some pics ASAP!!!
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#48 soulmates

soulmates
          • 538 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 11:11 AM

TammyM, you need to enjoy your honeymoon. Don't get on the computer, make everyone wait until you get back. They will understand.

#49 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 11:18 AM

Yeah I know.. but I have an addiction to the forum, I don't know that I can make it until we get back.. :-)

BTW, is it just me, but after another thing gets crossed off the list I get more excited, Yesterday we got our TC & I went tanning for the last time, also Cain packed, today Cain has already gotten his hair cut..... OMG it's real, we are actually leaving soon.. :-)

#50 soulmates

soulmates
              • 538 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 11:25 AM

I'm so excited for you guys. I know you are just ready to leave now....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users