Photo

Dreams Palm Beach?

• Please log in to reply
789 replies to this topic

#471 Aplehal

Aplehal
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 03:45 PM

I did welcome itinerary, bride & groom tissues, Mints, personalized chapstick for the ladies, and personalized golf balls & tees for the guys. I was also going to get little packets of tylenol for hang overs.

#472 Aplehal

Aplehal
    • 7 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 03:49 PM

On the brides of palm beach facebook page, someone said they had their reception at the pool and that the lighting made it beautiful :) Thought that might help! I am using HDC for my photos. I haven't heard about the fake flower thing. Thats a good idea. Then you just bring them over, or is it something that is in the DR?

#473 Aplehal

Aplehal
      • 7 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 03:58 PM

Does anyone know of a place to get bridesmaid bouquet and/or centerpieces down there? I am getting married there April 16, 2011 so I am running out of time. Thanks!!

*amber

#474 Aplehal

Aplehal
        • 7 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 04:19 PM

Try looking on the Dreams Palm Beach Brides facebook page. There are some people that have some pictures on there. Maybe that can help a little. :)

#475 CCin331

CCin331
          • 106 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 04:52 PM

I heard the beach reception is nice but it can get a little windy and the tables are spread far apart. It is also in front of one of the restaurants so you may have onlookers during the reception. I saw the same post about the pool reception and he is supposed to send pics when he receives them so hopefully he does not forget because it sounded perfect for what we would want. I am using silk rose petals that I have purchased from Ebay. Your wedding package includes the Bride's Bouquet which you select from a catalogue of options once you are down there. Hope I answered your questions

Dreams Palm Beach 7.23.2011 Bride&Groom +40 Booked... http://www.mywedding...rineandmichael/

#476 cindyklassen123

cindyklassen123
            • 40 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 10:08 AM

We're having the pool reception.  There is 2 places to have the reception by the pool.  If you contact Melani she will explain it to you.  Since we're having 60 people we have to have the poolside reception by the Activity centre. If your wedding is under 30 people there is a more private area to have a poolside reception

#477 vcwedding2011

vcwedding2011
              • 286 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 12:21 PM

Does anyone have pictures of the poolside reception areas?

I did not see any on Melani's FB page or on the FB DPB Brides group page.

V

#478 pnavaretta

pnavaretta
                • 15 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 05:37 PM

I now have a new coordinator and Sharron is gone. I asked about the pool reception and they said I cannot book the reception venue until I get there. That is dissapointing. I have pics, send me your email.

#479 pnavaretta

pnavaretta
                  • 15 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 05:37 PM

I now have a new coordinator and Sharron is gone. I asked about the pool reception and they said I cannot book the reception venue until I get there. That is dissapointing. I have pics, send me your email.

#480 CampbellSoup

CampbellSoup
                    • 31 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 08:28 AM

Sharron is gone now???  Who's the new person?  This will be my third coordinator in less than a year.

Originally Posted by pnavaretta 

Dreams Palm Beach ~ June 18, 2011 ~ Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users