Photo

"So You Think You Can Dance" Summer 2009

• Please log in to reply
569 replies to this topic

#551 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
  • 5,649 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 11:34 PM

aw wtf, I missed this?!?! I guess I'm facked I had no idea this was on tonight.

#552 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
    • 2,287 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 07:51 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ~*Kathy*~
      aw wtf, I missed this?!?! I guess I'm facked I had no idea this was on tonight.
      ditto Kathy! lol

was it a live show?

and seriously, it starts sept 9th? I haven't even watched the canadian one yet....man, i'm in trouble lol

#553 BachataBride

BachataBride
      • Banned
      • 9,310 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 08:17 AM

I have it PVR'd if you girls want to come for the long weekend & watch it with me!!

#554 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 08:19 AM

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! I had no idea about that show, Erin! I wonder if my DVR caught it...

#555 bermduagirl

bermduagirl
          • 161 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 09:25 AM

I love this show! I dvr'd it and can't wait to watch it tonight!

#556 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,504 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 03:20 PM

That is how I found out, my Awesomely Fantastic DVR! I should buy it a present...

Anyway, the show was pretty good. It just a fluff piece basically but I'll take whatever SYTCYD I can get! Nigel was the host and he showed and commented on the best 3 numbers from each of the 5 previous seasons. It was fun to see some of the older ones. I had forgotten how much I like them the first time around! Honestly, as sick as I was of hearing it this season, I think as the show has progressed, the talent pool has gotten better. I also think that when the routines are performed for the first time in competition, they are better. They've had the bench routine on several shows and they do that re-cap at the end, but none of them even hold a candle to how good it was the first time.

#557 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 03:26 PM

I completely agree, Erin. When they re-did the bench on this past season, I wasn't impressed. They lose their sparkle (or something) after it's done once. Cuz we build it up to be so perfect and then it's good and all, but doesn't measure up.

#558 BachataBride

BachataBride
                • Banned
                • 9,310 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 03:30 PM

Erin...did they do the mirror one?? Until this season I was not an avid watcher, but I do remember the mirror one & it was fantastic!! I don't even know what season it was!

#559 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 9,504 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 04:12 PM

I don't remember a mirror one! This was only US stuff though.

It might be dangerous for me to find SYTCYD Canada and Australia. I don't need any more TV obsessions! LOL And my fall shows will be starting soon... Time to move the elliptical to the living room. With my fall TV schedule I should be able to drop about 30 lbs this winter if I only watch when I run.

#560 BachataBride

BachataBride
                    • Banned
                    • 9,310 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 04:24 PM

Hmmm...maybe it was Canada.
                      Yup...it was! Here's the youtube video... YouTube - So You Think You Can Dance Canada - The Face (RyanDan)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users