Photo

Getting Married at The Iberostar Varadero, April 2010

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 Amelie

Amelie
  • 38 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 02:51 PM

And oups...I didn't need to send my witnesses passport copies, just their names as they appear on the passport.

#12 lanakbanana

lanakbanana
    • 10 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 03:53 PM

Thanks Amarillis and Amelie...I think I will do all of the above, just to be safe!

Amarillis-You pics looks awesome, I want the same colour for my bridesmaids..so pretty!

#13 krishna69z

krishna69z
      • 209 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 08:40 PM

Amelie,

Would you be willing to send me Belkis' email or the info on wedding packages at IV? I'm having a hard time finding anything off of their website for Cuba.

Thanks,

Erin

#14 staceyg

staceyg
        • 43 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 09:45 AM

We've just booked IV for April 2010 and are ecstatic! This was the resort we really really wanted but were scared it might be over the "budget"! We found a great deal and couldn't be happier!

I do have a question though - how far in advance should I contact Belkis to make arrangements (ie gazebo, restaurant, etc)?
          Looking to share a Photographer...
          We will be in Varadero, Cuba the end of April 2010 and are getting married at the Iberostar Varadero on April 27th. If there are any brides interested in sharing a photographer PM me!!

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/8gWOm3.png

#15 Amarillis

Amarillis
          • 1,913 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 01:22 PM

Lana!! thanks for the compliments on my BM dresses.... J.Crew! They are in the sale bin right now...

Stacey! You can start communications with Belkis now.... I started the planning process around the same time, and my wedding was the end of Jan.

#16 staceyg

staceyg
            • 43 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 03:51 PM

Thanks Amarillis! I've sent an email to Belkis today to get the ball rolling. Does anyone have any suggestions on which gazebo location is best (ie more private and quiet setting)? We're expecting about 20+ people to join us there so it likely would have to be between the pool or beach gazebo.
              We will be in Varadero, Cuba the end of April 2010 and are getting married at the Iberostar Varadero on April 27th. If there are any brides interested in sharing a photographer PM me!!

#17 Ems

Ems
              • 7 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 09:10 AM

Hi, Im getting married at IB Varadero, 23 Dec 09...I have tried emailing throught o the hotel it was 4 weeks ago, and i have still had no reply? I tried again yesterday, Im hoping to hear something soon..It is creeping up and before i know it we will all be there!!

#18 staceyg

staceyg
                • 43 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 07:58 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Ems
                  Hi, Im getting married at IB Varadero, 23 Dec 09...I have tried emailing throught o the hotel it was 4 weeks ago, and i have still had no reply? I tried again yesterday, Im hoping to hear something soon..It is creeping up and before i know it we will all be there!!
                  I had tried emailing Belkis (is that who you emailed?) the first of last week and got a response saying that she was on vacation and would reply when she was back - they didn't tell me though when she was back! Hope you hear soon!

#19 Ems

Ems
                  • 7 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 11:54 AM

Hi, thanks for your info, i emailed the address the Travel agent gave me...i checked with the hotels website this was the same, which was rrpp@iberostar.co.cu ? Am i sending it to the wrong place?
                    I still have no reply...Im starting to get a little worried now to be honest, as it is getting closer and i am trying to sort things out but not really getting anywhere...

#20 staceyg

staceyg
                    • 43 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 09:25 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Ems
                      Hi, thanks for your info, i emailed the address the Travel agent gave me...i checked with the hotels website this was the same, which was rrpp@iberostar.co.cu ? Am i sending it to the wrong place?
                      I still have no reply...Im starting to get a little worried now to be honest, as it is getting closer and i am trying to sort things out but not really getting anywhere...
                      I recieved a response from Belkis last evening - have you heard from her? The email address is correct.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users