Sign in to follow this  
cancunbride

Syl's Dreams Cancun Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc5363 View Post
If you wouldn't mind sending the pricing to me when you get a chance, that would be great. It would be awesome to have a better idea of what we are looking at in total before we get there.

Also, how do you get the pics to post in the thread? I tried to post some today and when I went into my thread, there were just red x's...boosad.gif
Did you get my pricing? Im so lost with everyone asking for it. I have sent it out to so many girls on here. lol

I love your ttd pool photos! I love underwater kissing shots, they were some of our favourite shots we did! Congrats, great review,great pics and I love your dress!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cancunbride View Post
Did you get my pricing? Im so lost with everyone asking for it. I have sent it out to so many girls on here. lol
I didn't get it. Would you mind emailing it to mc5363@yahoo.com? Thanks!

OMG! Your pics are great! I went with Cecilia also and didn't get my pics back yet...i am so anxious after seeing your pictures. She is really great to work with. Now I wish I had done the ttd

Quote:
Originally Posted by quackquack View Post
OMG! Your pics are great! I went with Cecilia also and didn't get my pics back yet...i am so anxious after seeing your pictures. She is really great to work with. Now I wish I had done the ttd

Hi girls, Im back.. My grandmother passed away so I was away for a few days... Did you end up getting your TDD pictures?