Photo

Mesh Beach Bags @ WalMart

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Mixie23

Mixie23
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 10:51 AM

Found these great mesh beach bags at WalMart this weekend for $6 a piece. They came in 6 or 7 colors with 3 or 4 designs in each color (stripes, hibiscus print, etc). Great for taking to the beach so that you don't bring back all the sand!

#2 uspoiledme

uspoiledme
    • 167 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 01:42 AM

Those are my OOT bags. I love them, but had not planned on spending $6 on each bag. I initially chose bags from Dollar Tree, but I decided against them once I found the beach bags at Walmart. My cousin/MOH usually keeps me on budget but she loved them too! I bought 44 of them. 22 in pink and 22 in orange. Did you decide to use these?

#3 Mixie23

Mixie23
      • 56 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 10:33 AM

Yep - we had been going back and forth between buying canvas bags and ironing on our "logo" that my FH designed and just buying bags. When we saw these at WalMart, FH was like, JUST GET THEM! We have enough to do in the next five weeks then to have to worry about ironing bags. He was right :-)

#4 uspoiledme

uspoiledme
        • 167 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 11:14 AM

He's right. It's good to take one thing off of my "things to do" list. I still haven't finished half of the things that still need to be done but I have to admit that I'm a little sad that I won't be able to mongram them.
          BTW, the picture of the bags doesn't show up in your post. I just happened to know which bags you were speaking of.

#5 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
          • 657 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 11:32 AM

Those are the bags we are going to use. We were at wal-mart this weekend and FI saw them and was like why dont we just get them. I'm trying to see if they will still be around at the end of summer. If i start to see that there arent many left I will just go ahead and buy them. We are going to get the striped one that are orange and pink. My only problem is I dont a up to date head count. I know how many have book, but you just never know this far out. We really liked them bc of how big they are!!
            Cory & Jennifer
            March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#6 lexibride

lexibride
            • 276 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 11:55 AM

Could someone show me a pic?? I'm still trying to decide on bags!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users