• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#161 ~Keira~

~Keira~
  • 1,338 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:06 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by *Heather*
    Ooooh OK! I thought I missed an ep or something! I'll just wait and see what goes down tonight. I like Jeff and Jordan, I want them to make some gorgeous babies together. Hehe
    I was telling my FI the same thing. I think they're super cute and hope he pops the question at the finale when one of them is winning the moola! FI doesn't like that idea so much because he has a crush on Jordan. Looks like I've got some competition.
    ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

#162 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 12:38 PM

What happened to this thread?? Did everyone stop watching!!?? lol
      I just finished last nights show. I'm glad that Russell's gone - but I really hope that Kevin & Natalie don't get rid of Jeff next week. That would suck! I hope Jordon gets HOH because I think that is their only hope.

#163 JOSIE

JOSIE
      • 1,792 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 12:41 PM

NGL, Jordan was annoying me last night. I think I just cant handle her voice. I kinda liked russell in a weird way but i definitely think Jeff has the best social skills & is by far the best game-player :)

#164 BachataBride

BachataBride
        • Banned
        • 9,310 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 12:41 PM

And he's HOT!

#165 JOSIE

JOSIE
          • 1,792 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 12:43 PM

oh yeah, and that too :) i loved when they showed him watering the flowers.......so sexy!

#166 JOSIE

JOSIE
            • 1,792 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 12:44 PM

oh and i laughed at Kevin's comments about the HOH room and jeff's varying degrees of hotness throughout his youth.......pretty much right on the money!

#167 BachataBride

BachataBride
              • Banned
              • 9,310 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 12:50 PM

OMG! Loved the watering flowers shots!!
                And I loved when Kevin said last night that he'd like to think that Jeff had a secret crush on him! Too funny!
                I know what you mean about Jordan though....I think it's a combo of her voice, and her immaturity - she is only like 22 right? (Don't hate...I don't mean all 22 yr olds are immature!)

#168 Banana11

Banana11
                • VIP Member
                • 8,841 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 12:51 PM

I'm still watching!! I like Kevin, Michele or Jeff to win. I don't think Jordan has done enough to deserve a win. And Natalie does well with relationship game play but sucks at comps. And I can't believe the other HG's haven't figured out she is not 18 years old! DUH! She's even had a drink here and there. CBS would not let her drink underage on live television.

#169 BachataBride

BachataBride
                  • Banned
                  • 9,310 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 12:55 PM

So true Andrea!! I've never even thought about that!!
                    I don't really like Michelle - she just bugs me for some reason. I don't think she has the social skills for this game, she just always seems awkward in conversations. IDK...just not a fan! I'm all for Jeff or Kevin. Some people might hold bad feelings for Jeff, but I think they will realize in the end that he was the best player & was not afraid to make bold moves & follow through & back them up.

#170 Mel&B

Mel&B
                    • 613 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 11:58 AM

Any live feed watchers that have any good gossip I read one spoiler site and I'm not liking what I'm reading about my favorite players!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users