Jump to content

Photo

Big Brother 11


  • Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#101 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
  • VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

    Posted 31 July 2009 - 03:00 PM

    lol i'm glad i'm not the only one. i havent gotten any work done since 1130 this morning. i just keep hitting refresh vote for jeff than i run over to the bbwebsites and look for updates. it really is an obsession.
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

    #102 Mel&B

    Mel&B
    • Member
    • 613 posts

      Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:50 PM

      So is it confirmed by the live-feed watchers that Jesse and Lydiot are really getting it on? Or are we just assuming that?

      #103 DanielleNDerek

      DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

        Posted 04 August 2009 - 03:42 PM

        I dont get the actual live feeds but according to the website that the live feeders post on it's confirmed. Nice!

        and i cannot wait to watch last night bbad sounds like things went crazy last night. and the
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

        #104 Banana11

        Banana11
        • VIP Member
        • 8,841 posts

          Posted 04 August 2009 - 07:15 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
          I dont get the actual live feeds but according to the website that the live feeders post on it's confirmed. Nice!

          and i cannot wait to watch last night bbad sounds like things went crazy last night. and the
          Yeah, I'm watching parts of it now on After Dark. Chima lost her shit on Russell!

          #105 Danielle77

          Danielle77
          • Jr. Member
          • 200 posts

            Posted 04 August 2009 - 11:03 PM

            Phillybride
            I have the same BB dream....jesse to go home soon and the alliance of Jordan, Jeff to rise to the top. I think Russle will be a good addition to Jordan and Jeff's alliance.

            #106 DanielleNDerek

            DanielleNDerek
            • VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

              Posted 05 August 2009 - 11:52 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by ~Andrea~
              Yeah, I'm watching parts of it now on After Dark. Chima lost her shit on Russell!
              Do you think that was supposed to start off as a fake fight? Because they were talking about faking a fight a few days before that. But it deem seem like a genuine I hate your guts fight. And how about Kev going off on Ron like that, that was AWESOME! I cant stand Natalie she's such a sh*t starter.
              ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
              Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
              Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

              #107 Banana11

              Banana11
              • VIP Member
              • 8,841 posts

                Posted 05 August 2009 - 12:56 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
                Do you think that was supposed to start off as a fake fight? Because they were talking about faking a fight a few days before that. But it deem seem like a genuine I hate your guts fight. And how about Kev going off on Ron like that, that was AWESOME! I cant stand Natalie she's such a sh*t starter.
                I just read the text of their conversation about faking a fight. I wonder if that was it? It seemed real watching it on After Dark! If it is all fake they did a good job of tricking the other hgs. But based on their conversation they followed their plans exactly. She said she would get in his face and insult the size of his manhood which she did :).

                #108 Bing & Win Win

                Bing & Win Win
                • Newbie
                • 83 posts

                  Posted 05 August 2009 - 01:25 PM

                  My FI is the BB buff...I just started watching it.

                  Natalie - I can't stand that little yappy terd ....she's so pathetic the way she follows Jesse around! She totally has the hots for him...but, he only has the hots for himself. I'd love to see Jesse gone just to see who she'd cling to next. Probably Chima.

                  Jesse - ew!

                  Ronnie - creepy little moron

                  Jeff - HOT! That's it...just HOT!!! Would be happy to see him win.

                  Jordan - bubble head!

                  Chima - Drag queen?

                  Russell - Mongoose....hilarious!

                  Lydia - fell off the crazy wagon...

                  Michelle - love her! I hope she floats her way to the end of the game to win it....

                  #109 Jessica

                  Jessica
                  • VIP Member
                  • 11,939 posts

                    Posted 05 August 2009 - 01:40 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Bing & Win Win
                    Natalie - I can't stand that little yappy terd ....she's so pathetic the way she follows Jesse around! She totally has the hots for him...but, he only has the hots for himself. I'd love to see Jesse gone just to see who she'd cling to next.

                    Ronnie - creepy little moron

                    Jeff - HOT! That's it...just HOT!!! Would be happy to see him win.

                    Lydia - fell off the crazy wagon...

                    Michelle - love her! I hope she floats her way to the end of the game to win it....
                    Yes to all of this!

                    Natalie is so freaking obnoxious. I want her to go home already. Lydia is also getting more annoying by the minute.

                    #110 DanielleNDerek

                    DanielleNDerek
                    • VIP Member
                    • 18,452 posts

                      Posted 05 August 2009 - 03:52 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Bing & Win Win
                      Natalie - I can't stand that little yappy terd ....
                      lmao. you got that right!

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Jessica
                      Natalie is so freaking obnoxious. I want her to go home already. Lydia is also getting more annoying by the minute.
                      Lydia is just so pathetic. and i cant stand when she talks to Jesse in a baby girl voice. Does she really think that's cute when your her age.

                      And will someone please throw away Natalie's big a$$ slippers. i'm so tired of hearing her drag them across the floor. Ewww she doesnt even shower, she showered once this week and give her a freaking comb for her hair! she's just nasty inside and outside!
                      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users