Sign in to follow this  
TARAHSCOTT

Newbie:)

Ok, so I am still trying to figure out exactly how to work this site...lol...but I think I am on the right track.

We are getting married October 10th, 2009. We recently moved the wedding from Dreams Villamagna in Puerta Vallarta due to the swine flu (stupid if you ask me) but I am glad we did, because now we are deciding between 2 beautiful resorts in the Mayan Riviera. This is where you guys come in...I need help!!!

I am trying to pick between El Dorado Maroma and Excellence Playa Mujeres. As you can see, time is of the essence. I already sent of STD's for Villamagna, so now I have to send e-mail updates to notify guests of the location change. My formal invitations are waiting for me to finalize everything so they can be completed. My life is simply put...crazy right now and I need some guidance:)

Tarah

Congratulations Tarah and welcome to the forums! We have been to the El Dorado resorts before and they are fantastic! You can view a slideshow of it on our site to see pictures.

Hope this helps! Best of luck with your plans.

Hola Tarah!

Welcome to the forum and congratulations! You must search in to the Cancun & Surroiunding areas forum there are many brides that could help you, good luck wink.gif