Guest Signature Platter?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sandra&Mario

• 336 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 01:23 AM

Has anyone used one? I love the idea have having a nice plate instead of a book...at least I can display it somewhere in our house. If you've used where, where did you purchase and what was the cost? I've done a little searching online and they're all over $100! I understand it's something we'll keep forever...but $100 for a ceramic plate sounds a bit crazy!

Sandra :)

#2 tylersgirl

• 1,681 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 08:33 AM

We bought one for our engagement party and it was a cute idea...I was disappointed in the size of the platter though. Here is the site we bought ours from: Gracious Bridal Wedding Favors, Personalized Gifts, Bridal Shower Favors. I bought the stand that comes with it and we have it in our kitchen.

#3 katken

• 268 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 10:13 AM

I got mine from Guest Book Platters and Personalized Platters too. I love it. Just got it the other day. I need to take a pic and post, mine is more square.

You buy special pens from the same place and then once your home throw the piece in the oven and the writing won't smear, wash off, ect. And it's food and dishwasher safe!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users