Photo

how do I get over his ex?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 *Jen* OPPRN

*Jen* OPPRN
  • 56 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 06:20 PM

Hey Josie - well I have to say first off you are the cutest couple - and he is likely breathing a sigh of relief that you don't shop or anything else that could leave him in debt again...My FI is the same - he was left with a load of debt that she had incurred - but the there was alot of joint stuff that he got left with - guh - anyway - I think you likely are comparing yourself to one of those Paris Hilton type girls? Slutty and useless?? LOL - This helps me realize how stupid I have been in thinking about the ex I have to deal with...
    January 31st, 2011Marrying the Love of My Lifehttp://i83.photobuck....m/meandbob.jpg

#22 JOSIE

JOSIE
    • 1,792 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 06:30 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by *Jen* OPPRN
      Hey Josie - well I have to say first off you are the cutest couple - and he is likely breathing a sigh of relief that you don't shop or anything else that could leave him in debt again...My FI is the same - he was left with a load of debt that she had incurred - but the there was alot of joint stuff that he got left with - guh - anyway - I think you likely are comparing yourself to one of those Paris Hilton type girls? Slutty and useless?? LOL - This helps me realize how stupid I have been in thinking about the ex I have to deal with...
      Jen- HAHA! This made me laugh out loud!! I think writing my feelings on here and hearing what everyone else had to say made a huge difference for me. Reading it over again makes me realize Jason and most men would be counting their blessings and she can't compare to me. Even though I KNEW that, I was just taught a lesson in self security. Thanks for the sweet comments :) Truly Appreciated!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users