Photo

Florida Photographer and Make-up/Hair

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 whitni

whitni
  • 72 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 11:28 PM

I'm looking for photographer for our wedding in Longboat Key, Florida. Thought I'd see if there were any recommendations out there?

Also, a while back I was searching for a hair/make-up person and came across a lady in Florida who has a traveling salon bus. I can't seem to find her link now, has anybody heard about her or know her contact information?

Thanks

#2 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 01:15 AM

I of course have a recommendation for a photographer! We are using a couple from Tampa, but they travel all over Florida. They are such a cute nice couple and have awesome work! Here is their website (definitely check out their blog they show alot more work there! Divine Light Wedding Photography, Tampa Wedding Photography, Photographers Brian & Briana Elledge

#3 whitni

whitni
      • 72 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 01:05 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Jacilynda
        I of course have a recommendation for a photographer! We are using a couple from Tampa, but they travel all over Florida. They are such a cute nice couple and have awesome work! Here is their website (definitely check out their blog they show alot more work there! Divine Light Wedding Photography, Tampa Wedding Photography, Photographers Brian & Briana Elledge
        I saw them mentioned on the forum a day or so ago, I sent them a request through their site to see if my date is available but haven't heard back from them yet. :)

#4 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 10:51 AM

oh ok! You can try calling them. They almost always answer the phone unless they are out on a shoot! I know they've had a couple weddings and lots of engagement photos lately so I'm sure they are trying to get all of those taken care of.

I don't know of any others I would recommend. Seems like FL girls are always looking for photogs but I don't know who everyone goes with.

#5 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 12 May 2009 - 01:37 PM

one of our mods lives in Florida and just recently started a photography business, she might not be in the area you are looking for, but maybe she knows someone.
          Melissa Green Photography
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#6 mrsgtobe

mrsgtobe
          • 153 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 07:41 PM

There is a woman that I used years ago for hair and makeup and she was simply amazing!! She's located in Sarasota (not far at all from Longboat). I tried to book her for my upcoming wedding but she wasn't available...but then we decided to get married in the Islands instead so I couldn't use her anyway. So, here's her site - her name is Tammy Gamso and like I said, she just does amazing work! I have pictures of my own if you'd like to see. Just PM me and I can give them to you.

Tammy Gamso & Associates - The Finishing Touches

OH! And for a photographer, I highly recommend Tibor Imely...he's does amazing work and the pictures are just gorgeous!! He has great packages and my proofs were even so good that we had a hard time choosing what to buy! He's very professional and very sweet! I went to his home with his family and it was just such a fun time...great person to work with!

http://www.imelyphoto.com/
            Dee

http://ticker.7910.o....WVuZCBpbiA.gif

#7 Iliana

Iliana
            • 10 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 04:19 PM

Hi Witni, don't know if you are still looking for a photographer, but I would highly recommend Domino Arts Media Group. They are in Ft. Lauderdale, but they travel in the surrounding areas. They do an amaaazing work. Here is their website Domino Arts Portal. Let me know if you need help getting in touch with them. Congrats and Good Luck!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users