Picture Shares?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bridget917

• 140 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 08:09 AM

I'm finally getting around to doing our scrapbook from our trip last August to SGOR. Now I'm finding that there are some things I really wish I had taken a picture of, like the sign outside the wedding office and maybe the sign above Valentino's since we had our wedding dinner there.

Is anyone up for a picture share? My pics are mostly SGOR but I have a few of SDR and some Dunns River pics. I'm sure we all have a lot of "generic" pictures (just scenery, buildings, etc)...and it would be great for those getting ready to go or those trying to make a decision as to where to go.

I know several photo site allow you to upload photos and others can download full res pictures. Hopefully it's okay to suggest this, if not could a moderator just delete my post?

#2 JennLizFran

• 49 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 10:15 AM

I think that's a great idea! I haven't been yet, but it would be great to have one place to go and see all the BDW brides photos. It would make picking resorts so much easier!
      Sandals Royal Carribean July 10, 2010 - Looking to share a Photographer!!

#3 mfry

• 86 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 12:08 PM

Here is my photos from Beaches Turks and Caicos. http://michellesinno...shutterfly.com/

Check out my wedding website!! www.wedpagedesigns.com/sinnott

#4 hollisandsteph

• 419 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 07:15 PM

I know you already have this bridget but I thought I would share with everyone else. I have a ton and they start on page 7 I think!
          Pictures by hollisandsteph - Photobucket

#5 AlexaB731

• 22 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 04:23 PM

Love the pictures ladies =] 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users