Sign in to follow this  
JaimeLynne

OMG we leave 2 weeks from TODAY!!!

Jaime!!!! I can't believe your big day is almost here!!! I haven't been on in a while and there is so much to catch up on! Man oh man how time flies!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeLynne View Post
btw, I just went ahead and ordered a different box from Gemstone Globes - Childrens Jewelry - Gold Bangle Bracelets - 14k Discount Wedding Bands - Masonic Rings - Gemstone Globe

They were much easier to work with! It was already discounted 35%, plus I was able to save an additional 10% AND add in 3 day select shipping to make sure it arrives on time - all for about $101. Less than the other product would have been. And now I have a great present to present to Martin on our wedding day :)

Screw you watchcases.com! LOL

That's awesome Jamie!! I'm glad it worked out!! Which one did you get?? I want to know how it is - I may have to get DH one!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummergirl View Post
omg jaimelynne! i am the same way with "the principle of the thing" and i would have been absolutely livid as well. seems like he raised the price just to screw you ... way to lose a sale! if he only had any idea how much business he just lost by pissing off a BDW bride, lol! jerkoff. glad you found something else!
LOL, I know right!! If he was in the wedding biz I would have thrown that out there (about the forum) but since he wasn't I just said I would not recommend them. So I put up a big THUMBS DOWN review on them in the Vendors section! muscle.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxytv View Post
Jaime!!!! I can't believe your big day is almost here!!! I haven't been on in a while and there is so much to catch up on! Man oh man how time flies!!!!
smile03.gifTami!smile03.gif

Hey chica! Yes, glad you logged in - you almost missed my "close to the wedding freakout"! HAHA! Don't forget to check back after for awesome pics by our very own, amazingly talented Elizabeth Medina!! I just know she's gonna totally rock Las Caletas (she's never shot there before). rockon.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by BachataBride View Post
That's awesome Jamie!! I'm glad it worked out!! Which one did you get?? I want to know how it is - I may have to get DH one!!
THanks again so much for helping me!!!!

I got the "Black Leather Men's Watch Collector Case"
Leather Watch Cases - Black Leather Men's Watch Collectors Case
Leather Watch Cases - Black Leather Men's Watch Collectors Case
Designed with functionality and style equally in mind, this handsome leather watch case holds 6 watches. A handy pouch on the underside of the lid holds spare watch batteries and other items. The exterior is genuine leather in a classic black color, embossed with a handsome basket weave design. The keyed lock closure is highly polished brass. Measures 13" wide x 4 1/2" deep x 3 3/8" high.

Click the image to open in full size.

I think he's gonna love it! I just hope he doesn't think there's a watch in there - LOL! wink.gif