Hotel Casa Velas??

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 weddinggirl72

weddinggirl72
  • 139 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 01:27 PM

Hi Andi,
    The ceremony will be in the atrium area of Casa Velas, the cocktail hour will be by the pool and the reception will be at the private beach club. I am soooo excited! :) We have hired Incredible Weddings for the event design and planning and so far things have been really easy. I am hiring Paulina for photography. I am a little worried about the cost of rooms for my guests but Im sure it will all work out. Velas Vallarta is right there and the marriott is across the street.
    So far 68 RSVP's and 56 people are booked to stay at the resort!

#12 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,490 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 05:06 PM

Oh my goodness! I got so excited about your wedding just hearing about it!

We LOVED the beach club, how cool to have your reception there! wow! awesome be sure to post pics!

Hey maybe we will be there too!? when in april are you getting married?

I am already trying to convince my hubby to take me back there for our first anniversary trip!

#13 weddinggirl72

weddinggirl72
      • 139 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 10:39 PM

We are getting married on April 10th. I cant wait! I visited the property in Feb and fell in love with it!!!

#14 acesblack

acesblack
        • 1 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 02:54 AM

Hey there!
          I am so excited to hear about someone else getting married at Casa Velas!! I just booked our wedding for October 2010 and am SO excited! I am going off a friend's reccomendation, so having never been there I am a little nervous but have heard wonderful things.
          If you find any pictures I would love to see them!

How exciting!!

#15 weddinggirl72

weddinggirl72
          • 139 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 03:11 PM

Hi AcesBlack,
            I just sent you a PM that contains some pictures, let me know if you need anything else.

-Kimberly

#16 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 3,490 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 02:28 PM

good news for any considering casa velas. It is now the #1 ranked PV hotel on trip advisor!
              Puerto Vallarta Hotels: Read Puerto Vallarta Hotel Reviews and Compare Prices - TripAdvisor

#17 Jess

Jess
              • 4,455 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 03:43 PM

woop!!!!!!

#18 weddinggirl72

weddinggirl72
                • 139 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 11:30 PM

Woo-hooooooooo! :) Love that place! A little bummed that some of my guests will not be able to stay there (b/c of the cost) BUT I totally understand, the economy sucks right now. The thing is I dont think they realize they are going to end up spending close to the same amount after they add up all of their drinks, snacks and meals.

#19 Jess

Jess
                  • 4,455 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 01:31 PM

Are they staying at Velas Vallarta instead? It is super close and the shuttle will take them back and forth.

#20 weddinggirl72

weddinggirl72
                    • 139 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 04:18 PM

The folks who aren't staying at Casa Velas are going to stay at the Marriott (non all inclusive) which is behind Casa Velas. Like I said in the end I think they will end up spending the same amount of money but I have already mentioned this politely once so thats all I can do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users