Photo

Villa Sol y Luna

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 marny61

marny61
  • 165 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 08:47 AM

My daughter is getting married in Jan 2010 - we have rented out Villa Sol y Luna in Playa del Secreto for her wedding. Everyone will be traveling from Pittsburgh, PA so we are all looking forward to warm weather! Wondered if anyone knows of Villa Sol y Luna and if they can share any tips or ideas to make this trip even more memorable than it already will be! Thanks

#2 PaulSchrank

PaulSchrank
    • Vendor
    • 237 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 09:11 AM

Here are some videos from a great wedding we shot there. It's a really nice venue, very private and spacious.

VENUE: Villa Sol y Luna - Playa del Secreto on Vimeo

#3 marny61

marny61
      • 165 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 10:26 PM

The pictures are beautiful. We are very excited about the villa and the fact that we all will be staying together!

#4 Costabride2009

Costabride2009
        • 33 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 10:44 AM

I'll be getting married at the villa on August 8. My family is staying with us and we also have some family staying in Cancun and Playa del Carmen. We are planning a welcome b-b-q and found a wonderful caterer with amazing food in Tulum. I can send you any vendors you might need who have been incredibly help ful. Filipe from the villa is wonderful to work with.

All the Best!

#5 crsperanza

crsperanza
          • 161 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:56 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Costabride2009
            I'll be getting married at the villa on August 8. My family is staying with us and we also have some family staying in Cancun and Playa del Carmen. We are planning a welcome b-b-q and found a wonderful caterer with amazing food in Tulum. I can send you any vendors you might need who have been incredibly help ful. Filipe from the villa is wonderful to work with.

All the Best!
            Hi, I sent you a PM requesting additional information about the villa Sol y Luna. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users