Photo

I challenge YOU to create your own VISIONARY BOARD! Details inside...

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 04:52 PM

Miranda, I feel the same way! :)

I feel HAPPY again!!!! WOOHOOOOO!!!!!

I just got off the phone with my Dad and he's all "Mexico, here I come!!!". Let's keep channeling this positive energy ~ I have faith it will all work out! :)

Not to mention, looking at pictures of beaches and such is SO much better than laying around being sick and feeling sorry for myself in my boring, beige room! LOL

Keep up the good, FUN work!!!! :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#12 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
    • VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 02:35 PM

Are y'all still working on these??

I feel like things REALLY changed for me yesterday when I turned my attitude around. It has been so lovely gathering all these pics and seeing the smiling faces of friends and family enjoying our Engagement parties, as well of pics of us from our MX Engagement & other trips to Mexico (we've taken 4 together so far!).

I need to get back to work on mine!

Btw, we are putting all our pics together in a Word Doc so that we can send it on to friends and family to hopefully cheer them up also (trying to find a smiling pic of every guest who has booked!).

I talked to my Grandma today and all she really talked about was what kind of shirt to get my Grandpa for the wedding! Made me feel SO happy :)

Let's keep on working and sharing our positive energy through the process!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#13 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
      • 2,777 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 03:06 PM

I am still working on mine!!! I have been gathering pics and such. I haven't printed anything out, but will this afternoon when cattie takes her afternoon nap!

#14 Opice34

Opice34
        • 414 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 03:29 PM

I love this!! I didn't have time to make a board, but I was visualzing a TON right before my wedding. There was a tropical storm headed to Cancun like three days before we left and I just kept visualizing sunshine sunshine sunshine. I would close my eyes, picture myself in my dress and imagine the sunshine hitting my shoulders. And it worked! Believe it or not, during our ceremony it rained at the front of the hotel, but we didn't see a drop where the ceremony was!

Unfortunately the rain arrived the next day so I should have visualized longer for this getting married on Sunday.

But this is a great idea! I'm sending lots of positive thoughts your way, ladies!!

Hugs.

#15 northernflasher

northernflasher
          • 499 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 03:53 PM

This is wonderful, I know we need to keep ourselves informed with the goings on over the swine flu but sometimes it all just makes me feel so sad for the girls going through it.

I beleive strongly in positive visualisation and energy creating like for like... Jaime you are a ray of sunshine on an otherwise cloudy day .. maybe if more of us put this into practise the world would be a much nicer place.
            Michelle X

PLANNING THREAD:http://bestdestinati....-thread-58694/DREAMS TULUM REVIEW: MARCH 2010:http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-59147/EXCURSIONS AND SIGHTSEEING REVIEW IN RIVIERA MAYA: MARCH 2010:http://bestdestinati...com/fo...ra-...

#16 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
            • VIP Member
            • 4,791 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 04:10 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jacilynda
              I am still working on mine!!! I have been gathering pics and such. I haven't printed anything out, but will this afternoon when cattie takes her afternoon nap!
              Yippeee, can't wait to see yours Jacilynda!! :)

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Opice34
              I love this!! I didn't have time to make a board, but I was visualzing a TON right before my wedding. There was a tropical storm headed to Cancun like three days before we left and I just kept visualizing sunshine sunshine sunshine. I would close my eyes, picture myself in my dress and imagine the sunshine hitting my shoulders. And it worked! Believe it or not, during our ceremony it rained at the front of the hotel, but we didn't see a drop where the ceremony was!

Unfortunately the rain arrived the next day so I should have visualized longer for this getting married on Sunday.
              This is wonderful, I know we need to keep ourselves informed with the goings on over the swine flu but sometimes it all just makes me feel so sad for the girls going through it.

I beleive strongly in positive visualisation and energy creating like for like... Jaime you are a ray of sunshine on an otherwise cloudy day .. maybe if more of us put this into practise the world would be a much nicer place.
              Awww, thanks! I agree, if everyone did this I think it would make a huge change - hence my challenge! :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
              "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users