Photo

"Free" package flowers? ROR

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 bmadzia1

bmadzia1
  • 355 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 08:21 AM

Ladies... the flowers posted above as part of the package,these are the ONLY flowers? Or are there several options you can choose from (before resorting to an outside vendor).  It just seems that paying about $120 for a bouquet (the average price on the forum) is absolutely a lot. :)

If someone has pictures of the options that would be great. Or direct me to a forum link that has them.  Most appreciated.

#12 tina82

tina82
    • 184 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:37 AM

There were a few other free ones to pick from. Not to sure if the options have changed. That was one of the options when I got married in 09. I am sure the WC could e-mail you your choices.

Christina

#13 bmadzia1

bmadzia1
      • 355 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 08:54 AM

thank you tina82.  As long as the WC has the capabilities of sending me pics... problem solved. I really do not have any desire to add flower cost to my 'stress free' wedding :)

#14 Lua

Lua
        • 1,231 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 05:50 AM

i'm getting married at the riu negril and the WC emailed me the link to the company who they get their flowers from and there's a choice between 3 or 4 different bouquets.  i'm not a fan, so i've opted to make my own bouquet at home with silk flowers in the colours i want. :)

#15 bmadzia1

bmadzia1
          • 355 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 06:44 AM

Would you be able to let me have the link.  This would give me an idea of what the flowers look like.... thank you.

Originally Posted by Lua 

i'm getting married at the riu negril and the WC emailed me the link to the company who they get their flowers from and there's a choice between 3 or 4 different bouquets.  i'm not a fan, so i've opted to make my own bouquet at home with silk flowers in the colours i want. :)

#16 Lua

Lua
            • 1,231 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 08:44 AM

www.taiflora.com  that's the company riu Negril uses. i was told bouquet # 161 and 153 are the ones for the free packages, however last time i looked i couldn't even see numbers?  now i'm not sure if it's the same for ocho rios though.  your best bet would be to email the WC there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users