BridetobeABCD
  • 221 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:30 AM

I would love a videographer :(

#32 futuremrswarner

futuremrswarner
    • 360 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:46 PM

I wanted a videographer too, but it just seem to be WAY outside of the budget for just 20-30minutes of video. I think it would be nice to have something to show people who couldn't make it, but photos I feel would be enough for me. At times, things are just not the same, even in video, when you weren't actually present. So I decided it was just not worth it for me (well, at least that's how I comfort myself that I can't afford one)

#33 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
      • 3,074 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:50 AM

Getting a video is a personal decision, for sure. If you decide to go ahead and get one, I would highly recommend Roberto of Rhino Visuals whose work stands out as a premier videographer here in teh Mayan Riviera!

Check out his website here.....http://www.rhinovisuals.com/ or see some on facebook here......https://www.facebook...#!/Rhinovisuals.

Happy planning and all the best!

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                            100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#34 WeddingCancun

WeddingCancun
        • Vendor
        • 210 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:51 PM

i read somewhere that a   wedding video it's like a "time machine", because you can remember as often as you want, THAT day!

so i think there is the importance

We help couples planning a beach destination wedding who want a splendid Wedding experience in Cancun and Riviera Maya get simple, elegant and romantic decoration without worring to deal with vendors who really dont care about your wedding. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE LIKE THAT?

#35 mandjphoto

mandjphoto
          • 89 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:56 PM

I can recommend both playaweddings and rhinovisuals.  If you decide to go with video make sure you get someone who is professional and knows how to work with your photographer, too.  It's terrible when you get someone that doesn't communicate or consider where your photographer is in order for both to stay out of the photos/video.

Best of luck ladies!

#36 Lyman

Lyman
            • 262 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:05 AM

That's great advice, mandjphoto! about the photographer + videographer working together to ensure everyone gets great shots + angles to work from - to deliver that excellence in the end product - that the wedding couple deserve and are expecting from the professionals they've hired.........win / win / win all around :) 

#37 Sarani Weddings

Sarani Weddings
              • Insiders
              • 42 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by futuremrswarner 

I wanted a videographer too, but it just seem to be WAY outside of the budget for just 20-30minutes of video. I think it would be nice to have something to show people who couldn't make it, but photos I feel would be enough for me. At times, things are just not the same, even in video, when you weren't actually present. So I decided it was just not worth it for me (well, at least that's how I comfort myself that I can't afford one)

Dear Future Mrs Warner

Sarani Weddings is another option to have amazing video and photo in your wedding day. Sophie and Mach Azul Sensatori Mayan Riviera, Mexico www.saraniweddings.com

Destination Weddings Cancun Sarani Weddings www.saraniweddings.com Facebook/saraniweddings

Destination Weddings Cancun Sarani Weddings www.saraniweddings.com Facebook/saraniweddings

#38 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
                • 599 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:42 AM

I'm still going back and forth with myself about a videographer.  For me, great photos reign supreme, and I don't want a videographer who is going to get into conflict with my photographer for good shots, etc.  I can't see us wanting to watch our video (I hate watching myself!) but other brides keep reporting that they loved having both photos and video! Decisions, decisions!

#39 omontes

omontes
                  • Vendor
                  • 187 posts
                    • LocationCancun

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:15 AM

Hola!

We are photographers and we also do videography, capturing those moments that will not return ever on that special day!

It was a pleasure to be in that special day with them, If you want to take a look at the wedding of Erika and Armando, we capture all those special moments and turn it into something really magical!

Please take a look at the video: http://www.octaviomo...com/video.html#

If you are interested have a look at our site: http://www.OctavioMontes.com, we have galleries there, I assure you delighted to stay and the prices are very affordable! 

if you have doubts or questions gladly attend you your doubts.

Have a nice day, Greetings!

#40 Mikecantarell

Mikecantarell

Insiders

• Insiders
                    • 338 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:51 AM

Hello!

A having a good wedding video is a great idea, because at the end of the day photos and video will be the only thing that will make you live again those special and magical moments, take a look at this wonderful film.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users