• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 IvanG

IvanG
  • Vendor
  • 967 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 12:54 AM

Hola !

Welcome to the forum and congratulations! :)

#12 JnJ116

JnJ116
    • 8 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 04:20 PM

Thanks everyone ! Congratulations to all of you!!!! I have narrowed my search down to either the iberostar grand suites or the riu ocho rios. Any thoughts? I loved the rose hall but it was just way to expensive for 75ppl so I dont think we can do it there. I also didnt know that i can book a photographer other than the one working for the resort!! Anyone know of any good photographers in jamaica?

I do have a travel agent and she is great. I am working her overtime trying to find an all inclusive resort that has tons of things to do for our guests of all ages.

I am also hoping someone can give me an idea of the reggae bands , i was thinking of booking one for the welcome dinner party. I was wondering if anyone has used a reggae band and how they were. Thank You!!!!

#13 CrystalM

CrystalM
      • 829 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 12:08 AM

Welcome and Congrats!
        I have a fabulous photographer I can share in the United States Virgin Islands in late April/early MayP.M. if interested!http://img.weddingco....pvbh7hxc5u.png

#14 Wedded Bliss Photography

Wedded Bliss Photography
        • 199 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 12:31 AM

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials. Very exciting! Enjoy the planning. This forum is a great place for all your questions.

Warmly,

Renee

#15 BlakleyBrideToBe

BlakleyBrideToBe
          • 2,115 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 08:56 AM

Welcome... You've come to the right place to help you pick a place. Lots of suggestions on this forum.

#16 Mishka Designs

Mishka Designs
            • 1,574 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 07:54 PM

Felicidades and welcome to the forum!! Please don't worry ... if anything, all of what's going on should make mexico even more inexpensive next year (especially here in beautiful Vallarta).... :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users