Photo

My video- Ceremony, Reception, Details, and Venue all on YouTube...

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 02:09 PM

I have uploaded almost 40 minutes of my raw video to YouTube in segments. Baja Video Productions shot my raw footage, which I'm still planning to edit. But, I was uploading this to share with out of town family and friends, so thought I'd post it here too. There is a lot of video here, so if you're bored this will take up an hour of your time! Mind you, the quality on the YouTube uploaded videos is no where near what the original video is. I had to compress these alot to upload...

This is the start of the video Marci & Enrique shot. This has some great shots of Dreams, so if you've never been there you should definitely watch this one- it's like 6 minutes long, but has good shots of the hotel, lobby, beach, pool, gazebo, and then Marci, Enrique, and Juan coming to my room while I am getting ready...
    YouTube - Dreams Venue Shots, Jeff & Sarah's Room

This is the first half of our ceremony, from the guys arriving at the gazebo through our sand ceremony. You get a good picture of the mariachi band, the gazebo, and can see our setup. Tammy, Steve, Edyta & Terry are in this one. You can also see and hear Mariana alot in this one. This clip is 10 minutes long.
    YouTube - Jeff & Sarah Cabo Dreams Wedding - 1st Half of Ceremony

This is the second half of our ceremony which picks up right after the sand ceremony with my dad & brother's song. If you listen closely, right as this clip starts, you can hear me ask Jeff if he liked his "present" and if he was surprised. Later, as my dad & bro are singing, you hear Jeff say "I missed you"...it made me cry when I watched it again. My dad & brother did a great job on their song despite NEVER practicing it- I couldn't believe it when they told me that-yikes! Also, my dad forgot his guitar strap, so at one point in the song you hear him miss a couple notes on the guitar- he almost dropped it! lol This clip is also 10 minutes long.
    YouTube - Jeff & Sarah Cabo Dreams Wedding - 2nd Half of Ceremony

This clip is basically my reception setup. Some of it is rather tedious, as Enrique shot every single placecard candle with each person's name, but I didn't bother to edit- just forward through it if you're not interested. You can see my cake, my table setup during the daylight, and some good shots of the Oceana Terrace in general. Edyta & Terry are in this one! This clip ends with Jeff & I arriving at the reception. As you can see- we got there REALLY late- it was already dark! Juan kept us for a loooonnngg time! This is about 6 minutes long. You also can hear how loud the Dreams Speaker system is- our dinner music is playing in the background- I think they turned it down a little once our guests started arriving.
    YouTube - Jeff & Sarah Cabo Wedding- Reception Decor & Our Arrival

Here are our first dances, which we did immediately upon arrival to the reception. Jeff & I danced first, then we did the parents' dance. I totally lost it when I danced with my dad- you get to see me really cry...At the end of this clip is my small thank-you speech before dinner. I think the music I picked for this sounded good, and was timed well. The groom & BM speeches were later- I didn't upload those.
    YouTube - Jeff & Sarah Cabo Wedding- First Dances & Sarah's Toast

So, I hope you enjoy. We intend to do an edited video of all the great footage Marci & Enrique got. We're just still trying to decide who is going to edit. I want to use a company I know of, Jeff wants to buy software and do it ourselves. We'll see...

#2 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 02:11 PM

ok I'm confused, I see a main webpage. What I'm I doing wrong

#3 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 02:14 PM

Oops- had them set to private. Give me 2 minutes to fix it...done! You should be all set...

#4 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 02:21 PM

YEah i'm watching it,, Talk to you in an hour :-)

#5 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 02:24 PM

Sarah you were sooooooo pretty...

#6 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 02:32 PM

D@mn you,, your making me cry.. I loved the hanky in the dress.. lol

#7 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 6,996 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 02:35 PM

It's ok- as you can see, I cried too! lol I stuck that Kleenex in my dress at the last second- I had my MOH run and get it for me- best decision all day, because I used it alot throughout the night.

Yup, I cry every time I watch this video. Eventually I'll stop being such a sap!

#8 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 02:53 PM

D@mit,,, you did it again.. I love your dance with your dad.. Sooo sweet. I only wish I was that close to my parents.. Very nice Sarah.. You are truly blessed & it really shows how much everyone loves you..

#9 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
                  • 4,979 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 03:11 PM

Aww Sarah - thanks for sharing that!! I'm so glad you posted this, it was the first thread I visited!! :) And omg, your dance with your dad made me cry so much... Aaron came over to see what was wrong! haha.
                    Happily Married since May 9, 2008
                    Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#10 *JillD*

*JillD*
                    • 5,112 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 03:45 PM

Beautiful Sarah! It was so nice to see everything in action, your dance with your dad made me cry!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users